JoMU - the state they are in | Page 4 | Vital Football

JoMU - the state they are in

It would be a travisty if the Rags made it into the European Cup next season from fifth. The Blades in P7 have a game in hand and with a win would jump to P5. This is why in my view the season must be called null and void. As for Oily he does his best, but he is not a top coach and never will be, long may he stay in the dugout.

I share this for humour value alone 😅

Firstly.....typical Express bait-and-switch with the headline implying the exact opposite if the 'information' in the article.

Secondly.......🤣🤣 the idea that a fairly minor character in the Pantheon of JoMU Players Whose Ego Exceeds Reality giving an 'instruction' to the owners of his former club is simply......we, what's the right word? .....um, .....oh,yes......laughable. What a pathetic non story.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-Newcastle-Premier-League

Taken from the Athletic....

From the latest accounts, United lost £23.2m over 2019-20, and their debt has grown 133%, from £270.5m to £474.1m.

Revenue has fallen by 19% to £509m.

No doubt we'll have similar drops in revenues, etc when ours are published.

Taken from the Athletic....

From the latest accounts, United lost £23.2m over 2019-20, and their debt has grown 133%, from £270.5m to £474.1m.

Revenue has fallen by 19% to £509m.

No doubt we'll have similar drops in revenues, etc when ours are published.
The owners must be taking out a fair amount of dividend then

The rag fans are desperate to get Poch in to replace Oily.
I very much hope they don’t get him. He’s obviously been sitting around waiting for a “big” club offer, but he’d be mad to take that circus on, surely?

I very much hope they don’t get him. He’s obviously been sitting around waiting for a “big” club offer, but he’d be mad to take that circus on, surely?
Maybe a race at the mo, ZZ to walk the plank, or Oily, either way he gets a gig and soon I think.

He would be desperate to take it, but maybe hanging back to see what PG does!

The rags were beaten by a side that had never won a game in the Champions League group stage, never scored a goal in the Champions League group stage and started the season losing its first three games 2-0.
🍷🤣🤣🤣🤣

123466988_846250419535144_1713903318413819621_n.jpg