John Lundstram - GET THE FUCK OUT OF SUFC | Page 2 | Vital Football

John Lundstram - GET THE FUCK OUT OF SUFC

Wasn't even a foul

What is supposed to happen to his legs after he's played the ball, are they supposed to just disappear so as not to follow through on a player that neshed the tackle

I didn't even think it was a foul. Did they not see some like Hockey play?
And I said to my lad that it was a Roy Keane tackle.

He went over the top. He knew what he was doing. Seen it before. With him, with players like him.

The other player who'd do it is another scouse rat - Jack Robinson.

He went over the top. He knew what he was doing. Seen it before. With him, with players like him.

The other player who'd do it is another scouse rat - Jack Robinson.

Only a Wendy would say that mate. Not over the top but full on tackle to take the ball ala Roy Keane.

Don't worry JTW is coming and I hear Arsenal are going to make 10million offer for him. He will be welcome to compliment their present miscreants.
O dear my fantasy brain has just kicked in

Only a Wendy would say that mate. Not over the top but full on tackle to take the ball ala Roy Keane.

Do you realise how pathetic comments like that make you look?

Some people are beyond help, I'm afraid.

If you know about football, and know about certain players, you know exactly what Luncunt was doing there. Can't believe how many don't see it.

And regardless of what any of the 'good old fashioned tackle football's gone soft' brigade think about it...... in today's football that sort of thing gets you a red. The players, including Luncunt, know that. Didn't stop him, did it.

Do you realise how pathetic comments like that make you look?

Some people are beyond help, I'm afraid.

If you know about football, and know about certain players, you know exactly what Luncunt was doing there. Can't believe how many don't see it.

And regardless of what any of the 'good old fashioned tackle football's gone soft' brigade think about it...... in today's football that sort of thing gets you a red. The players, including Luncunt, know that. Didn't stop him, did it.
No it makes me 72 and not a kid. This is a contact sport mate.

No it makes me 72 and not a kid. This is a contact sport mate.

It's not the same contact sport it was. Have you been in a coma 20 years?

72 and you have the thought process that different view = Wednesday fan? Good going that.

Again, some have zero perceptive ability and are beyond help. Watch football all their life, and don't know when a player is trying to leave one on the opponent.....

It's not the same contact sport it was. Have you been in a coma 20 years?

72 and you have the thought process that different view = Wednesday fan? Good going that.

Again, some have zero perceptive ability and are beyond help. Watch football all their life, and don't know when a player is trying to leave one on the opponent.....
No I haven't and my manners are still as good as ever mate. Insults are never necessary to a reasoned mind.

To me his foot was never more than 6 inches off the floor as he played the ball which he won clean as their player wasn’t even there the follow through caught him as he’d neshed the original challenge any other league in this country it’s a yellow like he got in the first instance ive seen far worse go unpunished this season never mind the last few but they’ve got to try and justify vars existence play replaying everything it’s supposed to be for clear and obvious mistakes which imo it wasn’t and the villa goal chalked off was a joke as we keep saying it’s not var at fault it’s the clowns implementing it

In today's football it's a red card, his first touch let him down, he tried to recover, unnecessary as it was near halfway line. Scenario reversed, our players, staff and fans would be screaming for red. Have the rules gone to far, who knows, but the players are aware of them, or should be, you have to be in control when making a challenge. The days of taking the ball and the player out are over.

You fucking thick, dirty, greedy Scouse c**nt.

Imagine doing that in a game like this? He's gone in to 'leave one on' the opponent. Surprise surprise, it's backfired, because he's too fucking stupid to get away with it. He's been getting booked early every game, and what a shock, he's now made one of them a red.

After all he's done in the last year or so on and off the pitch, this is one incredible slap in the face in a crucial game. It's above and beyond.

This toxic absolute c**nt cannot be allowed to play for us again.

Get him out ASAP.

Then I hope he breaks his leg on his debut for his new Championship club.

I think you have just described yourself there.

In today's football it's a red card, his first touch let him down, he tried to recover, unnecessary as it was near halfway line. Scenario reversed, our players, staff and fans would be screaming for red. Have the rules gone to far, who knows, but the players are aware of them, or should be, you have to be in control when making a challenge. The days of taking the ball and the player out are over.
Or hand ball?

Sorry mate, my sense of humour because everone these days calls for handball
with the new (interpretation) of the law even if a player's hand/arm is hit.
Laws keep being changed and do we get a better experience from it?

I agree players and managers complain about soft hand balls that lead to penalties but they all scream for it when it happens. Although they do the same for throw ins, corners, goal kicks fouls and every over decision known to man. Every player manager look to gain an advantage whether it's warranted or not. Best just to accept it happens.

I agree players and managers complain about soft hand balls that lead to penalties but they all scream for it when it happens. Although they do the same for throw ins, corners, goal kicks fouls and every over decision known to man. Every player manager look to gain an advantage whether it's warranted or not. Best just to accept it happens.

Everybody screams at football these days and it's not as much 'fun' these days.
The result is more importat than how you play in a defeat.

To me his foot was never more than 6 inches off the floor as he played the ball which he won clean as their player wasn’t even there the follow through caught him as he’d neshed the original challenge any other league in this country it’s a yellow like he got in the first instance ive seen far worse go unpunished this season never mind the last few but they’ve got to try and justify vars existence play replaying everything it’s supposed to be for clear and obvious mistakes which imo it wasn’t and the villa goal chalked off was a joke as we keep saying it’s not var at fault it’s the clowns implementing it
Here you go for everyone who has said he’s gone over the top there’s your evidence

017616C7-49B5-49EE-BA70-A89C4B9CDDF1.jpeg