John Lundstram - GET THE FUCK OUT OF SUFC | Page 5 | Vital Football

John Lundstram - GET THE FUCK OUT OF SUFC

Good old Gagy played 20 years ago, games moved on, Wimbledon lad liked a tasty tackle. I'll look for Wilder's comments and reaction when roles are reversed. The law has changed, players need to adapt.

We all like to see trasty tackles except the fairies that run the sport (is it really a sport if we eventually stop tackles aswell as heading?).

Last edited:
Not so much if you're on the receiving end of a tasty tackle, that ends or disrupts your career. I remember the Coutts incident, all about opinions.

Not so much if you're on the receiving end of a tasty tackle, that ends or disrupts your career. I remember the Coutts incident, all about opinions.
I agree with a knee high, out of control tackle. Or an over the top of the ball tackle
...there are many more worse than this one and always have been.

I agree with a knee high, out of control tackle. Or an over the top of the ball tackle
...there are many more worse than this one and always have been.

Unfortunately or fortunately in today's football you can't make a reckless tackle, winning the ball first isn't enough its the follow through. Irrelevant if fans managers agree with it that's the guidelines. Players need to grasp that fact or be penalized. I have no problem with Lunny, but he didn't have to make a tackle like he did, it was on the halfway line. As long as referees and VAR are consistent in similar situations I don't see a problem.

Unfortunately or fortunately in today's football you can't make a reckless tackle, winning the ball first isn't enough its the follow through. Irrelevant if fans managers agree with it that's the guidelines. Players need to grasp that fact or be penalized. I have no problem with Lunny, but he didn't have to make a tackle like he did, it was on the halfway line. As long as referees and VAR are consistent in similar situations I don't see a problem.
The last sentence sums var up with all its problems

Exactly why I don't assume (as many have) that he thought about anything than getting the ball, No premediation IMO as it was split second and he didn't take any kind of run up to it.

The last sentence sums var up with all its problems

I think we are stuck with VAR so they either they improve it, change certain laws to avoid major incidents or we accept it has gray areas, We could go back to only referees and linesman making all the decisions on the pitch, fans never complained about them.

Exactly why I don't assume (as many have) that he thought about anything than getting the ball, No premediation IMO as it was split second and he didn't take any kind of run up to it.

I've never thought he meant to purposely meant to injury the player, but he was reckless and he didn't have to make a last ditch tackle on the halfway line. He had a bad first touch tried to recover certainly got the ball but took the player as well, nowadays that's dangerous play. As of yet United haven't appealed the red card so I think they realize it's pointless to do so.

I've never thought he meant to purposely meant to injury the player, but he was reckless and he didn't have to make a last ditch tackle on the halfway line. He had a bad first touch tried to recover certainly got the ball but took the player as well, nowadays that's dangerous play. As of yet United haven't appealed the red card so I think they realize it's pointless to do so.
I don't think they will but you accept the modern form of tackling rules but I don't.
But then I'd ban VAR and get rid of goal line techy stuff. Let's agree to differ as it's Chrsitmas FnF.

Back to Lundstram -CW's pre Everton press conference

" Not one call enquiring about him"

Says it all really.

Back to Lundstram -CW's pre Everton press conference

" Not one call enquiring about him"

Says it all really.

You love to hear it.

Thought he could fuck us about, extort us or make a step up. Will now be extremely lucky to get any PL offer!

Seriously, imagine for one moment that we agreed to his demands and paid him 60k or even 50k a week. Wow. It's unthinkably ridiculous isn't it?

The greedy vile shit will never have it so good again. Massive well done to his agent too for his part in all this.

Maybe Preston will take him.

Lunny, accpet my thanks for last season. Good luck for you r next move.
i agree with you pal on luny. berge were signed in his place and lunny were probably told he wa gonna play second fiddle to berge. which i wouldnt be happy with especially as i wa having a good season in the prem. you ask for what you want,if ya dont get then ya sign or dont sign. if i was offered less than my rival for mi place then i wouldnt be too happy either.he contributes more to the game thean berge in my opinion. and id have him in the side with ampadu and mgoldrick pulling the strings.wilder wants him to stay so he,ll be fine. we actually need him na so thats it

You love to hear it.

Thought he could fuck us about, extort us or make a step up. Will now be extremely lucky to get any PL offer!

Seriously, imagine for one moment that we agreed to his demands and paid him 60k or even 50k a week. Wow. It's unthinkably ridiculous isn't it?

The greedy vile shit will never have it so good again. Massive well done to his agent too for his part in all this.

Maybe Preston will take him.
He’s young enough to wait another 6 month and get a lucrative contract when which ever team only has to pay his wages signing on fee etc with no fee to pay

50/60k a week where do these figures come from, probably same grapevine that say Jags is on 60k a week. He will run his contract down and clubs will be waiting to offer him a deal. Don't blame him football is a job, he can be sold and bought at anytime. He contributed to last years success, he's under performed this year but who hasn't.

Luke shaw done exactly the same challenge as lunny and only got a yellow after var looked at it and that’s why it should be binned cos the people using it ARE FUCKING BENT

morrison covering the game for sky saying I expect him to get a red for this as I’ve seen them given for similar