John Lundstram - GET THE FUCK OUT OF SUFC | Vital Football

John Lundstram - GET THE FUCK OUT OF SUFC

Chronic

Vital Football Hero
You fucking thick, dirty, greedy Scouse c**nt.

Imagine doing that in a game like this? He's gone in to 'leave one on' the opponent. Surprise surprise, it's backfired, because he's too fucking stupid to get away with it. He's been getting booked early every game, and what a shock, he's now made one of them a red.

After all he's done in the last year or so on and off the pitch, this is one incredible slap in the face in a crucial game. It's above and beyond.

This toxic absolute c**nt cannot be allowed to play for us again.

Get him out ASAP.

Then I hope he breaks his leg on his debut for his new Championship club.

You fucking thick, dirty, greedy Scouse c**nt.

Imagine doing that in a game like this? He's gone in to 'leave one on' the opponent. Surprise surprise, it's backfired, because he's too fucking stupid to get away with it. He's been getting booked early every game, and what a shock, he's now made one of them a red.

After all he's done in the last year or so on and off the pitch, this is one incredible slap in the face in a crucial game. It's above and beyond.

This toxic absolute c**nt cannot be allowed to play for us again.

Get him out ASAP.

Then I hope he breaks his leg on his debut for his new Championship club.
If Lundy hadn't challenged for that ball plenty of the forum experts would've slaughtered him for not being bothered.UTMPB

Where the fuck was John egan there lucky escape that should be 1-1

edit wrong thread sorry

Oh shut up
Who the fuck are you to tell me to shut up ya sloppy git,Did Lundy get slaughtered for not taking the Wolves player out when they scored at BDBL? Yes he did,i find it amazing how many brilliant footballers and managers there is on social media.Magnificent effort from our boys today.UTMPB

Who the fuck are you to tell me to shut up ya sloppy git,Did Lundy get slaughtered for not taking the Wolves player out when they scored at BDBL? Yes he did,i find it amazing how many brilliant footballers and managers there is on social media.Magnificent effort from our boys today.UTMPB

I'll tell you to shut up when you just talk bollocks.

There's a difference between challenging for it and doing what he did.

Even if he didn't challenge at all nothing would be said unless it cost us a goal.

And you can shut up with that last bollocks comment as well. All abart opinions, eh mi owd mi owd??

I think the time has come where Lundstram should probably be banned from the club. He is toxic and probably cost us a win today that could well have kick started a revival.
I believe that revival will still happen as those lads today were immense and what we have missed.
Wilder will know best and call it but personally I thing Lundstram has played us and is a scumbag.

Even if he didn't challenge at all nothing would be said unless it cost us a goal.

And you can shut up with that last bollocks comment as well. All abart opinions, eh mi owd mi owd??
It is all abart opinions at least from us grown up BLADES it is, you on the other hand don't think anyone else's views are valid unless they agree with you.By the way If you think you can make me shut up you're as deluded as the S6 porkers.:tongue::giggle: UTMPB

Last edited:
I think the time has come where Lundstram should probably be banned from the club. He is toxic and probably cost us a win today that could well have kick started a revival.
I believe that revival will still happen as those lads today were immense and what we have missed.
Wilder will know best and call it but personally I thing Lundstram has played us and is a scumbag.
He looks wound up, out ofr control(although I sympathise with him on the sending off which is a 'ruining football' malaise).

Anyone notice he was arguing before kick off in the line up?

It is all abart opinions at least from us grown up BLADES it is, you on the other hand don't think anyone else's views are valid unless they agree with you.By the way If you think you can make me shut up you're as deluded as the S8 porkers.:tongue::giggle: UTMPB
Don’t bring greenhill into this wtf have they done wrong

He looks wound up, out ofr control(although I sympathise with him on the sending off which is a 'ruining football' malaise).

Anyone notice he was arguing before kick off in the line up?

Scouse c*.t mate. always the vicitim never to blame. God bless the Juve fans they murdered.

Got himself in trouble with his ale house first touch, then went in with the clumsy dangerous follow through.

A reflection of his lack of ability rather than him wanting to shatter the Brighton player's ankle. I want Lundstram out, but with no club looking to buy him and Berge's long term injury, Lundstram's still going to get minutes for us.

Got himself in trouble with his ale house first touch, then went in with the clumsy dangerous follow through.

A reflection of his lack of ability rather than him wanting to shatter the Brighton player's ankle. I want Lundstram out, but with no club looking to buy him and Berge's long term injury, Lundstram's still going to get minutes for us.
Not so sure now bogle has showed up he has to start next game at least and lunny is out for 3 so hopefully we won’t see him again

Hopefully Luncunt's suspension will force Wilder into playing the same way we were after he subbed Fleck.

Ampadu and Fleck at CM, McGoldrick behind 2 strikers.

The fact that Lunny gets a place tells you how bad our midfield is and how bad Fleck and Norwood are this season. Get Bogle in.

Could get some joy for at least a game or two playing Bogle as a wide RCM and hammering that right side as much as possible

If Lundy hadn't challenged for that ball plenty of the forum experts would've slaughtered him for not being bothered.UTMPB

There's challenges and then there is reckless. Which one would you quantify this as. Lets be fair, if he had an average schoolboys first touch the challenge would not have been needed.

Its only about opinions when you agree with him. Surely you have seen that by now