John Lundstram - GET THE FUCK OUT OF SUFC | Page 6 | Vital Football

John Lundstram - GET THE FUCK OUT OF SUFC

Luke shaw done exactly the same challenge as lunny and only got a yellow after var looked at it and that’s why it should be binned cos the people using it ARE FUCKING BENT

morrison covering the game for sky saying I expect him to get a red for this as I’ve seen them given for similar
Exactly Bully, just said the same about it. Neville trying to deny it of course-until even he couldn't.

As I've said before it was brought in so the authorities could interfere even when the ref's missed it or let it go not to level up the decision making.It gives them a way to manipulate the game as they wish
If you wanted proof of that it was plain for all to see tonight.

Nevilles' just said - half time- that both managers will be relieved as they could both be down to 10 men. Well no Gary because Shaw's incident occurred first, he should go and the other incident then does not matter so Manure hould be down to 10.

Just a couple more days on our payroll and then he's unemployed with seemingly no club showing any interest. 😁

https://www.sheffieldunited.news/op...nd-a-new-club-after-leaving-sheffield-united/

Wilder said the offer would have made Lundstram a top earner, considering our top earners are on 50k a week it's a shocker to think how much we offered the waster. So much for CW's smug boasts about doing what's right for the club financially.

Just imagine him being on over 30k as we go into the Championship. Jesus.

If we made him an offer that would have made him top earner that's unbelievable.

Think I'll honestly back the Prince's judgements over Wilder's in that case.

Looking back, I think he probably flattered to deceive in that early 2-3 month spell back in the Prem and he turned fans heads more than most because he'd not shown anything remotely like it before. He quickly fell back to his normal levels as did the fans expectations of him and they stayed as low as a snakes belly most games until the end of the following season.

I'll never for the life of me understand how he kept getting picked game after lousy game especially after it was obvious that he wanted away, and if Wilder was trying to make him one of our top earners he must have lost his marbles. So must Lundstram for that matter because he'll never get close to wages like that again if it's true (IMO).

If he fails to get a PL move and ends up on a salary far less than we offered him, that will really please me quite a lot.

Just a couple more days on our payroll and then he's unemployed with seemingly no club showing any interest. 😁

https://www.sheffieldunited.news/op...nd-a-new-club-after-leaving-sheffield-united/

Wilder said the offer would have made Lundstram a top earner, considering our top earners are on 50k a week it's a shocker to think how much we offered the waster. So much for CW's smug boasts about doing what's right for the club financially.
A TOP EARNER could mean anything if say berger on 50,000 then the next earner on 20 then his offer could have been 15 000 ,for a prem player playing at the time better than the 50000 a week man its pretty shit. we,ll never know the actual facts of the deal. but yeah time to move on. i take what wilder says wi a pinch of salt to be honest these days

A TOP EARNER could mean anything if say berger on 50,000 then the next earner on 20 then his offer could have been 15 000 ,for a prem player playing at the time better than the 50000 a week man its pretty shit. we,ll never know the actual facts of the deal. but yeah time to move on. i take what wilder says wi a pinch of salt to be honest these days

The Prince said our top earners were part of the promotion winning side so I'm presuming Egan and Fleck's most recent contracts made them top earners, with Norwood, Berge and Brewster not far behind.

A player as limited as Lundstram's lucky to be earning any sort of a living from football, nevermind the 2.5 million he thinks he's worth a year.

The Prince said our top earners were part of the promotion winning side so I'm presuming Egan and Fleck's most recent contracts made them top earners, with Norwood, Berge and Brewster not far behind.

A player as limited as Lundstram's lucky to be earning any sort of a living from football, nevermind the 2.5 million he thinks he's worth a year.
Odd that a few of us didn't think he was limited in that first season in the Prem.
Never thought of him as a top player but I still think he will earn a living in the
top league.

I think he will go to Rangers. That league is about the same level as the championship. That is Lundstrams level. He did well for 4 months but immediately thought he was too good for SUFC when he was mentioned for the England squad 😂. When his head is right he has a great engine but technically is not Premiership standard. The lack of any special players ultimately cost us.

Last edited:
I think he will go to Rangers. That league is about the same level as the championship. That is Lundstrams level. He did well for 4 months but immediately thought he was too good for SUFC when he was mentioned for the England squad 😂. When his head is right he has a great engine bit technically is not Premiership standard. The lack of any special players ultimately cost us.

We don't do special players, they are too much of a luxury.
Graft, attitude, hard working, versatility, utility man, cover.
The only words that seem to matter when we're looking to sign somebody

Hopefully SJ realises that good players always have these abilities as well as their footballing abilities.

It's what makes them good players

His track record suggests he does. This owner has already shown he will back his man.
He backed his last man way too much, as well as with more money than every other manager in our history put together.
Let's hope this is the perfect marriage. I think it may well be. They will have talked countless times given they've lived next door to each other.