January Window | Page 51 | Vital Football

January Window

Does anyone have to be going. Cho isn’t that brilliant . We need competition for elanga and him plus cover for MGW. 100 minute plus game now and all that.

It's the succession planning we need to be doing, and it's good to see.

Gone quiet about Mangala leaving. Napoli deal not going ahead…?

According to @Will.NFFC there's 6 clubs interested in him.

He'll go to the highest bidder I guess. If we get the €30m mentioned. Its a great deal for the club.

Are we finally going to be run right? It seems so. Since Randall was given the boot, there appears to be a far more pragmatic approach. Is that the Ross Wilson effect?

Also appears that we will get 1 season out of our best players before we have to sell to fund shite goalkeepers. MGW or Murillo gone in the summer. Danilo year after.

It’s better to have loved and lost than to have listened to an album by Olivia Newton John

Also appears that we will get 1 season out of our best players before we have to sell to fund shite goalkeepers. MGW or Murillo gone in the summer. Danilo year after.

It’s better to have loved and lost than to have listened to an album by Olivia Newton John

If MGW keeps going the way he has this is his last season with us. If Murillo keeps making the same mistakes he'll get another year to learn with us.

All predicated on us staying up. If we go down after a points deduction (which I'm almost sure we'll get) then expect these two and a few others to go.

Ideally we'll trim the fat now and get whatever we can for the fringe and the crap but with a week to go and no noise I don't think we'll see many significant outs.

According to @Will.NFFC there's 6 clubs interested in him.

He'll go to the highest bidder I guess. If we get the €30m mentioned. Its a great deal for the club.

Are we finally going to be run right? It seems so. Since Randall was given the boot, there appears to be a far more pragmatic approach. Is that the Ross Wilson effect?

Ross Wilson? PMSL.

How is selling one of your best players but retaining the mountain of shite recruited being run right?

Aguilera is ready for first team football. He is unlikely to get much at Forest or anywhere else in Premiership. Forest are in need of points so unlikely he will be given game time, once Forest are out of cup and players return from AFCON. He needs game time. He requires five months in championship. Time for a loan deal.

What is MGW's injury? Is it an "injury", and does its presence mean that he may be leaving "sooner"?
I've got absolutely no ITK connections, but I don't think for one moment the club sells MGW now. It would pretty much relegate us, but I do think we'll struggle to keep him this summer.

If he goes in this window, then I think that would suggest the FFP issue is going to relegate us, and we're being offered silly money now that we may not get in the summer.