January Window | Page 52 | Vital Football

January Window

I've got absolutely no ITK connections, but I don't think for one moment the club sells MGW now. It would pretty much relegate us, but I do think we'll struggle to keep him this summer.

If he goes in this window, then I think that would suggest the FFP issue is going to relegate us, and we're being offered silly money now that we may not get in the summer.
More likely to get silly money after 30th June. Most clubs are having to keep very close eye on finances. Some, like Newcastle will need to sell to buy despite being bankrolled.

Dennis has signed for Watford. No fee.
This is a loan with no option to buy. It seems strange to me that a striker with a record of scoring goals for a lower performing team in the Premier League is being loaned back to the club from which Forest bought him, in circumstances where Dennis was supposed to have fallen out with everyone at Watford. EITHER keep him (while Forest may be short) or sell him, as part of the clearing out the squad.

There is quite a lot of press reporting around Marseille hijacking Forest's loan move for Reyna.
I saw that. At first I was thinking we needed to move a loan to sign Reyna, but then remembered we had cancelled Santos

To sign 2 loan players means Tavares needs to go also. Assume that happens and we get Reyna and Borges. We then need to sell Horvarth and Worrall (or Mangala) for any permanent deals to take place - Goalie, CB, or CF

Unless Origi is cancelled

Journalism my arse.

Any fucking clown with a keyboard lays claim to be a journalist, and they all follow the same path, if you can't write anything interesting, write something controversial or try and be funny.

Did you see that pile of shit in the Athletic this morning?

They ran a comparison of clubs who move the ball at free kicks, we came out top at 50%.

50 fucking percent based on one instance from two free kicks.

These c * n t s know as much about statistical analysis as the do about PSR, fucking nothing.

Lazy bastards who are stealing money.

Reyna has apparently decided on Forest so just the fee now to be sorted…

And Horvath is apparently on his way to Cardiff. Lucky man!

The news report is that he's "accepted that he's coming here."

Great - another Bertie Big Bollocks that sounds like he doesn't want to be here!

Journalism my arse.

Any fucking clown with a keyboard lays claim to be a journalist, and they all follow the same path, if you can't write anything interesting, write something controversial or try and be funny.

Did you see that pile of shit in the Athletic this morning?

They ran a comparison of clubs who move the ball at free kicks, we came out top at 50%.

50 fucking percent based on one instance from two free kicks.

These c * n t s know as much about statistical analysis as the do about PSR, fucking nothing.

Lazy bastards who are stealing money.
Never understood the good opinion people have about that particular rag. Oh and I still think that their story about the public " in a restaurant " fall out with RBCs planners was a made up load of bollocks.