January Window | Page 50 | Vital Football

January Window

Perhaps Sheffield Utd are thinking about what will be a championship winning squad next season.If they were to keep Brereton ,Archer and Hamer and get players like Worrall can see them being top 2 easy next season. Perhaps we may have to think like this too a bit.
I think Wilder is thinking he can keep them up. Particularly with two teams facing possible points deductions.

I can’t see our owner thinking that way though. He wants and expects success but this season, success will be getting a dozen points over the bottom three as a cushion.

Reyna and Borges does give us wide options which are needed.

Looks like we could be keeping Mangala now, with Napoli signing Dendoncker.

I'd sell Worrall now for immediate cash and get a goalie

Any good?
He is highly rated but plays in the same position as MGW. He can play on the wings but prefers being central. He has struggled with injuries but not sure he is actually injury prone.

Not sure about Borges. Just transferred to Ajax and already going out on loan.

He is highly rated but plays in the same position as MGW. He can play on the wings but prefers being central. He has struggled with injuries but not sure he is actually injury prone.

Not sure about Borges. Just transferred to Ajax and already going out on loan.
We're going to need a MGW replacement sooner or later. Enjoy him whilst we've got him - he won't be here forever.

That was my immediate thought

If we are signing both Borges and Reyna, who the fuck is going?

Borges predominantly plays out wide but Reyna can also play through the middle.

Two very exciting players
Does anyone have to be going. Cho isn’t that brilliant . We need competition for elanga and him plus cover for MGW. 100 minute plus game now and all that.

That was my immediate thought

If we are signing both Borges and Reyna, who the fuck is going?

Borges predominantly plays out wide but Reyna can also play through the middle.

Two very exciting players
In terms of bodies, rather than position in, position out, I would hope Origi, Tavares, Worrall, Horvarth, possibly McKenna depending on if Felipe will ever be fit again.

Then the likes of Mighten, Aguillera, Panzo, Laryea, Haung on loan. If we can't loan Huang, keep him as number 3 striker if we can bin off Origi