January transfer window | Page 52 | Vital Football

January transfer window

dc may be trying to play mind games and get him cheap. What we also have to remember Ht may be quite happy here and may not be hundred per cent ready to go . Especially there

It wouldn't surprise me if they're delaying the announcement until as late as possible to keep Saturdays opponents guessing. If and when they do finally announce it, I bet we find it was completed by midday to qualify for tomorrows game.

Toffs actually seemed gutted on Tuesday. You only have to look at C J Hamilton at Stags to see how things can quickly change. Last year at this time Stags apperently turned down a bid of £800,000 holding out for a million. He is still at Mansfield and you could probably get him now for £150,000.

It wouldn't surprise me if they're delaying the announcement until as late as possible to keep Saturdays opponents guessing. If and when they do finally announce it, I bet we find it was completed by midday to qualify for tomorrows game.

Toffolo had to be registered as a HTFC by 1200hrs today to be eligible to play tomorrow as you say. Of course they could be playing mind games but he's is not quite Carlos Alberto just yet- not sure it will make a blind bit of difference to Brentford who is playing LB for HTFC tomorrow

Toffolo had to be registered as a HTFC by 1200hrs today to be eligible to play tomorrow as you say. Of course they could be playing mind games but he's is not quite Carlos Alberto just yet- not sure it will make a blind bit of difference to Brentford who is playing LB for HTFC tomorrow
Agreed. If they are indeed playing games it all seems a bit OTT

Toffs actually seemed gutted on Tuesday. You only have to look at C J Hamilton at Stags to see how things can quickly change. Last year at this time Stags apperently turned down a bid of £800,000 holding out for a million. He is still at Mansfield and you could probably get him now for £150,000.
I was thinking the same yesterday. I also thought C J Hamilton might be a half decent Andrade replacement