January transfer window | Page 50 | Vital Football

January transfer window

Cannot believe this is taking so long.

Danny used to demand the control to just get on and sign/sell players when at Lincoln. Guess he has to work to a committee at Huddersfield, bet he loves that.

Cannot believe this is taking so long.

Danny used to demand the control to just get on and sign/sell players when at Lincoln. Guess he has to work to a committee at Huddersfield, bet he loves that.

I imagine there’s a difference between doing the deal and announcing it. Didn’t he have to sign by 12 to be available tomorrow?

Reading the press conference from Danny sounds as if not a done deal. “ I think it would be disrespectful for me to talk about any player at any club particularly Lincoln City who are very close to me and my family”

Reading the press conference from Danny sounds as if not a done deal. “ I think it would be disrespectful for me to talk about any player at any club particularly Lincoln City who are very close to me and my family”
Can't find it where is the write up on this

Talking about money again no surprise there then. Surely we didnt have as little money as what he used to make out though

if Huddersfield can’t afford Harry T who they’ve identified as the man to be LB then they are in real financial trouble
The millions they’ve wasted for the prem payment is eye watering
Not decent players to flog either
Uti

Doesn't want to be disrespectful to Lincoln or the player. Are we playing hardball on the fee?. Do T'uddersfield think they can bully us?. Not actually swimming in dosh over on the Moors then?