Reports also linking us with Rennes midfielder James Lea-Siliki

James Lea Siliki
DOB 12/6/96
1m 83 tall roughly 6'
centre midfield who can also play DM and left midfield
mainly left foot
3 French U19 caps

wants to play in England and sees the Championship as a springboard

Watford are trying to sign him but have run into troubles as they are late with their Euro 8m payment to Rennes (Tetteys old club) re the Sarr transfer.

Other clubs reported to be in the chase are us, Genoa and Anderlecht (he has turned down Anderlecht as he doesnt want to play in Belgium). Its an intial loan with a Euro 4m option to buy.

We need some more strength in the back two central midfield places, may be he can help?

http://sportwitness.co.uk/watford-siliki-rennes-transfer-player-wish/

I think Adshead has only played 6 games.

I don't think Gassan Ahadme has played a game.

Sinani has not been playing regularly but I think he has had an injury.

Adshead has made 18 starts and 1 sub appearance.

Sinani had a slow start to the season but has made 7 starts and 4 sub appearances with 2 goals.

McCallum 16 starts and 4 subs with 1 goal

Fitzpatrick 16 starts and 2 subs with 3 goals

Mair 16 starts

Adshead has made 18 starts and 1 sub appearance.

Sinani had a slow start to the season but has made 7 starts and 4 sub appearances with 2 goals.

McCallum 16 starts and 4 subs with 1 goal

Fitzpatrick 16 starts and 2 subs with 3 goals

Mair 16 starts
I was just saying that some are not getting game time and the idea of a loan is to get game time. The likes of Bushiri, Ahadme, Thomas and sitti

Well it did seem like we weren't after him but hey maybe we couldn't find anyone else and he was the best freebie there is.

Sky Sports Transfer Centre has reported that Bournemouth are among a ‘few championship clubs eyeing a loan deal for Everton starlet Anthony Gordon. Us and Brentford linked with him too.

He is an attacking midfielder - the third one linked in the last two days.

I can't see us signing this chap as we have Vrancic - Cantwell - Dowell - Emi - McLean - Stipermann and Idah who can all play as a number 10.

Bears..... it says on the Pink Un that Birmingham have dropped in Drimic . They must have watched a video of all his goals , blinked and missed them all !
We probably wanted them to pay some of his wages and buy him at the end of the loan and they thought 'no fing way'.

Leitner is another who seems to have no one wanting him. He and his reps have made comments that he is getting offers but he still posts videos of him working out at home.

SSN still have the drmic story running. Initial loan with obligation to buy in the summer.
I really hope it's true for all parties.

Sky Sports Transfer Centre has reported that Bournemouth are among a ‘few championship clubs eyeing a loan deal for Everton starlet Anthony Gordon. Us and Brentford linked with him too.

He is an attacking midfielder - the third one linked in the last two days.

I can't see us signing this chap as we have Vrancic - Cantwell - Dowell - Emi - McLean - Stipermann and Idah who can all play as a number 10.

i think you are right on this. Cannot see a need for him.

I wouldn5 be surprised if next summer we made a loan offer for United's winger Daniel James. DF said last season that he really likes him as a player and wanted to sign him before United came along. Well he isn't play much for them at the mo and he is the type that the club likes. Just a thought.

I wouldn5 be surprised if next summer we made a loan offer for United's winger Daniel James. DF said last season that he really likes him as a player and wanted to sign him before United came along. Well he isn't play much for them at the mo and he is the type that the club likes. Just a thought.
He would be a good signing, IF we go up id love us to keep skip, hes my player of the season so far, so important to us and very reliable