January 2021 Transfers | Page 15 | Vital Football

January 2021 Transfers

Bushiri is close to joining KAS Eupen. He was with them in 2018 before we signed him. This will be his fourth loan since singing for us in 2019. Is it a good sign that we want him to get match time at a good level or is it a sign that he can't settle?

We have a few players out on loan who aren't getting game time for what ever reason. It doesn't mean they aren't good enough but is a concern.

So it seems that the Spurs chap who was at our game last weekend was watching Skipp but also scouting Aarons.

I doubt they will sign one. They would rather play Tettey or Sorensen as a CB if needed or call back Famewo who is back at the club during his injury. Also, Omobamidele getting 2 minute in the last match shows DF would play him.

Its sounds like FAmewo is not far off being fit to play for Charlton again. Lets hope he can get another 15 - 20 or so games "under his belt" ready for the first team squad next season.

Then I would offer Bushiri on loan to Charlton for next season

I doubt Sheffield Wednesday will let us have him cheaply.........last time it was funded by our % of Angus Gunn move to Southampton.
Even if we paid half his wages, were not short on money after recent sales. My only issue with him is he wouldnt be match ready as not been playing for sheff weds.

We have made an offer for Peterborough's attacking midfielder Flynn Clarke. The offer was rejected. They say the 700k was way too low. They apparently rate him highly and see him as the next maddison.

The reports says that this is our second offer after 300k was rejected last week.

We have made an offer for Peterborough's attacking midfielder Flynn Clarke. The offer was rejected. They say the 700k was way too low. They apparently rate him highly and see him as the next maddison.

The reports says that this is our second offer after 300k was rejected last week.
Why dont we offer 1m and stop effing around!

Why dont we offer 1m and stop effing around!
I know it is frustrating. The offer contained add ons so probably did push the actual offer to over a million but understandably PBoro want around the money now. We must have that sort of money. He looks a real talent and I hope we go back with a further offer.

I’m amazed we have offered that ....The zero ambition Smiths don’t usually like to spend such vast sums :grinning:
Typical Norwich offering 300k for a talented youngster. We still think like football is in the early 80s and 300k was lots of money in football.

I didn't realise that Cantwell's contract expires next summer. Surely the club will look to give him a new two year deal, which you'd think he'd sign if we are back in the prem. If not then I guess the club would look to sell this summer.

In fact next summer - Cantwell, Pukki, Rupp, Stiepermann, Barden and Oxboroughs' contracts expire. Drmic and Lietner too.

I expect we will hear of contract renewals nearer the end of the season once promotion is secured.