January 2021 Transfers | Vital Football

January 2021 Transfers

Thanks Tuckster.
I cannot help feel that DF has got the best out of him.
He cannot be as average as he plays . Can he ?

He was linked a few months back too. He only signed a new deal with us in summer so would be a surprise plus DF loves him. I can't see it happening unless McLean wants to move.

We have the highly rated McAlear and others to step up.

We have the highly rated McAlear and others to step up.

He's 18/9 and cost us £250k when we got him from Motherwell as a 17 year old. At that point he was 6' 1" tall so he is probably a bit taller!

Dont know if he is ready for the first team squad, he probably needs to be loaned out at some point.

I dont rangers can pay 10m for kenny or any player. If they sold morales then maybe.
I dont like the bandied about story that a payment plan or loan to buy option may be what rangers are offering, either buy him or dont. Id sell for 6M+ for him

I guess Emi it really saying this morning that he doesn’t mind staying with us as long as we go up , otherwise he will be on his way. He may even go in January IF an offer comes in . I get the feeling that if a Prem offer had come in during the summer the he would have abandoned ship
Emi strikes me as mercenary so i wont be suprised if he goes in Jan, im sure he sees us as a stepping stone in his career.

Can we sell Cantwell and McLean and sign another good DM* and possibly a quality winger (pace and some idea as to what to do with the ball).

Why another DM? I would like 4 deep central midfield players: Ruup, Sorenson, Skipp and one other. With Mumba and Adshead being U21 coming through behind them. If we were to go up, maybe Spurs will lend us Skipp for another season.

Unless there is a reason for Thorvaldsson being in Iceland I would like to see him loaned to a club in a better quality league in January 2021. Similarly Sitti's loan in Belgium may need a review.

Can we sell Cantwell and McLean and sign another good DM* and possibly a quality winger (pace and some idea as to what to do with the ball).

Why another DM? I would like 4 deep central midfield players: Ruup, Sorenson, Skipp and one other. With Mumba and Adshead being U21 coming through behind them. If we were to go up, maybe Spurs will lend us Skipp for another season.

Unless there is a reason for Thorvaldsson being in Iceland I would like to see him loaned to a club in a better quality league in January 2021. Similarly Sitti's loan in Belgium may need a review.
Im not adverse to the sale of those 2 at all either, id like us to buy another proper striker too as you know luuuurve idah.......

January will be interesting - will we go out and get another central defender? Will sell players?

Superman.........your time has come!

BTW I had a brief chat with Josh Martin today. He really has his feet on the ground and is developing well. A good representative of the club.