January 2021 Transfers | Page 12 | Vital Football

January 2021 Transfers

Where did Nyland come from?
I know he played molde and he has a lot of Norway caps.

I'm just going on what I saw for villa and what fans have said which isn't great.

Short term contract and no fee I guess is good but I don't want him long term...from what I've seen.

McGovern contract up in summer but club want to offer him another 2 year deal. Do you guys think we will see oxborough, Barden, Mair be number one? I think oxborough has the tools but I wonder if the club might think he might have to be moved on with two good youngsters coming through.

I know he played molde and he has a lot of Norway caps.

I'm just going on what I saw for villa and what fans have said which isn't great.

Short term contract and no fee I guess is good but I don't want him long term...from what I've seen.

A short contract will get us through to the summer and it will tell the club alot about the player such as whether his form at the Vile was influenced by the injury or not; whether he is good enough or not.

My concern over Krul was his recent (at that time) long injury and the fact in two seasons he'd play little to no football

My concern over Krul was his recent long injury and the fact in two seasons he'd play little to no football

As we cannot afford players with current pl/top champ experience, we are always going to have people who need to get up to speed with the level and style of play as well as time to gel with the team.

It is going to be a rare occurrence for someone to hit the ground running; I expect no difference with Dimitris. However, give him a few games and we will see some magic, I am sure.

Last edited:
I see we have been linked with a player, here is a clue to his name:

BTW. have a look at the number of views this video has had its...

As we cannot afford players with current pl/top champ experience, we are always going to have people who need to get up to speed with the level and style of play as well as time to gel with the team.

It is going to be a rare occurrence for someone to hit the ground running; I expect no difference with Dimitris. However, give him a few games and we will see some magic, I am sure.

Rumours are that if his work permit is approved then he'll go into the squad and Omotoye will be loaned out whole others think DF will have a look and then decide who to loan out (maybe both with idah returning to fitness).

Others say that pukki's injury might be worse than expected so instead of signing a new forward they'll see if Soto can play.

Excited to see Soto.