January 2021 Transfers | Page 13 | Vital Football

January 2021 Transfers

Apparently Emi's agebt is going to have talks with arsenal next week to discuss a possible move in summer.

We have been linked to Luton midfielder Pelly-Ruddock Mpanzu who will be out of contract in summer. He is a defensive midfielder but cam play in the central defence with both feet so ideal for DF.

Whats with jack butland? Would be worth a loan enquiry with view to buy if promoted?
I didn't even realise palace had signed him until last week. He was wanted by lots of clubs (Apparently) last summer and now he is a sub for palace. I'd think big wages and palace not wanting to get rid would be issue. Same about Angus Gunn he has become a number 2 again

I didn't even realise palace had signed him until last week. He was wanted by lots of clubs (Apparently) last summer and now he is a sub for palace. I'd think big wages and palace not wanting to get rid would be issue. Same about Angus Gunn he has become a number 2 again
Wow i didnt know that either, went under the radar that one!i knkw he lost his form for stoke but why gks waste away as numbers 2s has to be down to greed a lot of the time. Being a no2 as a gk under established no1 is pointless from a playing point of view.

Wow i didnt know that either, went under the radar that one!i knkw he lost his form for stoke but why gks waste away as numbers 2s has to be down to greed a lot of the time. Being a no2 as a gk under established no1 is pointless from a playing point of view.

But how far down the football structure do you go in order to be a no.1 ?
League One, League Two, National League..........

But how far down the football structure do you go in order to be a no.1 ?
League One, League Two, National League..........
I'm.sure he could have signed for another championship side and been a number one but I doubt ant one could afford his wages so goes to a prem club to not play and earn his money.

I'm.sure he could have signed for another championship side and been a number one but I doubt ant one could afford his wages so goes to a prem club to not play and earn his money.
Exactly its about the money, he wont get in tbe england fold again doing that

I just spotted that swans signed hourihane, good signing for them at this lvl, the fucker always nets against us too. I saw RB played for them too today, didnt know they had him either

Good loan move for Omotoye.

How many weeks is Idah away from being first team match fit?

Is Soto being with the U23s away of saying to the youngsters, you have to earn your way to the first team squad, its not an automatic promotion?
Idah is back but only just training and back from covid. I expect he'll be on the bench for Saturday. DF said that Soto was back for the u23s and not to get excited about him.

I will not get excited about prospect of Stieppo playing up front :grinning:
Oh my I had forgotten about DF playing him for those games....He wouldn't do that again would he?

If all forwards are put it think he'd just play a load of attacking midfielders and have them swap around. Emi, Cantwell, Placheta and Hernandez.

I think if none free then play Omotoye

Im surprised the club havent taken rhodes back on loan now hugill is out, is available, idah been out for months and not proven at this lvl, just an idea dont laugh! 🤪

Im surprised the club havent taken rhodes back on loan now hugill is out, is available, idah been out for months and not proven at this lvl, just an idea dont laugh! 🤪
For me we need to move on from Rhodes. As a team mate he is great but I am just not sure what he can offer now. I think we might have got the last drop of quality from him.