January 2021 Transfers | Page 14 | Vital Football

January 2021 Transfers

I am guessing Pukki and Idah must be ready and Hugill not as bad otherwise why loan out the only fit forward in Omotoye. His loan seems to nearly be complete.

DF is relaxed about the striker situ saying that we can find solutions from within the squad if needed --------- Stiepermann upfront :-)

Giannoulis WP meeting is not until Thursday so he will get one day of training (Friday) if it is approved - doubtful he will play on Saturday.

For me we need to move on from Rhodes. As a team mate he is great but I am just not sure what he can offer now. I think we might have got the last drop of quality from him.
Hes an out and out goalscorer, done it in tbis this lge and helped us get promoted last time, there worse options out there like our third choice striker, it wld only be temporary, id rather have him back than not sign anyone to cover pukki& hugill.

Idah cant be ready, he hasnt played for months so wont be match fit
We are back down to two forwards and both are still currently recovering from injury. Both best be fit for Mboro otherwise why let Omotoye go? I agreed that we need another forward just to help with the push towards the end of the season.

We are back down to two forwards and both are still currently recovering from injury. Both best be fit for Mboro otherwise why let Omotoye go? I agreed that we need another forward just to help with the push towards the end of the season.
Yes they must be ok for boro as you say. I still think we need cover up top as still half a season to go, and we still are picking up injurys in key places. Any gk news??

Hes an out and out goalscorer, done it in tbis this lge and helped us get promoted last time, there worse options out there like our third choice striker, it wld only be temporary, id rather have him back than not sign anyone to cover pukki& hugill.

I doubt Sheffield Wednesday will let us have him cheaply.........last time it was funded by our % of Angus Gunn move to Southampton.

Sitti has returned after mutually agreeing to terminate his loan at Belgian top-flight side Waasland-Beveren. No surprise as I had mentioned this along with the Pink Un chaps as he wasn't getting any game time.