January 2019 Transfer Window | Page 50 | Vital Football

January 2019 Transfer Window

• Thread starter Deleted member 7310
  • Start date
how do you figure that?

Because we wouldnt have players wasting away in a team they are never going to play for, we wouldnt have a home-grown issue and we might have a bit more cover. That's the point I was making really. Obviously we can't cater for injuries and idiotic happenings, but if we didnt have the likes of Janssen and N'Koudou wasting away in the team, we'd have more space for players we might actually use.

Just one clarification. I keep reading that Son is out for 6 weeks. How come?

I must have mis-read somebody else or a media thing. It will probably be a month at most if they do reach the final. Can't see him flying back and immediately being thrown back in. Poch will have to give him a few days to recover.

I am still betting that we are going to ride this season with who we have...maybe sell off some deadwood which we have too much of anyway.

My issue is this is another year we are in the hunt....and will let it slip away again. (hell we may even fall out of the top 4 if we are not careful)

Players like Christian will be taking note of this.

If Man Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal strengthen, I think we could be in trouble. Chelsea I sort of expect to get a new striker and nail down 3rd spot but the question marks over Man Utd are when the honeymoon period with Ole ends and if Emery can take Arsenal on a consistent run of form.

Was told today that we've made contact with the agent of Che Adams of Birmingham..

As of now I can't substantiate if this is entirely accurate or not, as supposedly a small gaggle of agents for Premier League clubs are all claiming representation etc!

Was told today that we've made contact with the agent of Che Adams of Birmingham..

As of now I can't substantiate if this is entirely accurate or not, as supposedly a small gaggle of agents for Premier League clubs are all claiming representation etc!
CHARLIE ADAM!!

Don't know how true this is, but it would be great if it were true, we can live in hope eh.
Spurs had been prepared to have a quiet January, but Pochettino has now reportedly been handed a £50 million budget to spend on new players.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

O my.

Che Adams

Don't think I've ever watched him - is he any good?!!

He’s a hit and miss championship player.

You would have seen him score against us in the league cup semi for Sheff United.

Edit - Brum fans seem meh over losing him - in fact some state not being able to buy anyone as the only reason to keep

Last edited by a moderator:
...li
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

O my.

Che Adams

Like I said, we will NOT sign anyone that will make an impact to our current squad.
If the answer is a 22 yr old Championship player, then it’s certainly not with the (hit the ground running) impact that we need!

very sad that moussa is leaving. Actually I dont understand it, we still could use him. Must be him who wants to leave. When fit he still is a regular starter and they only paid 12.5m€, very cheap. One of my favs leaving here. Sad day.

...li

Like I said, we will NOT sign anyone that will make an impact to our current squad.
If the answer is a 22 yr old Championship player, then it’s certainly not with the (hit the ground running) impact that we need!

Malcom would and could make an impact.