Internationals - Break | Page 2 | Vital Football

Internationals - Break

I understand you there Critical, but I have always been a first impressions type of bloke, and generally I am never far wrong, 100% with you on the Mr me me!

Yes also with you on Bellingham, the nervous wreck lol!

Am going to say it, I cannot stand Sterling, there I said it, last night was the final straw for me, get him out of the England team cos he is wasting a good space for another.
Before anyone starts/points out that I detest, find em boring, International games, I do force myself, as painful as it is, to watch England.
Anybody who has a tatoo of an M16 on his leg is a sandwich or two short of a picnic.

Am going to say it, I cannot stand Sterling, there I said it, last night was the final straw for me, get him out of the England team cos he is wasting a good space for another.
Before anyone starts/points out that I detest, find em boring, International games, I do force myself, as painful as it is, to watch England.
Could it be because England are ....

Insert your answer on the dotted line above.

I was a bit confused over this tournament. England are playing in the Euro groups for World Cup qualification. I wasnt sure if it was the Euros or World Cup.
Norway is considering pulling out due to human rights issues in Qatar. 6500 workers have reportedly died in the construction of sites for the World Cup. Germany wore T shirts protesting I think.
Harry Kane said the England group might discuss it.
I'm not sure as a Country, morally we should even be trying to qualify.

I was a bit confused over this tournament. England are playing in the Euro groups for World Cup qualification. I wasnt sure if it was the Euros or World Cup.
Norway is considering pulling out due to human rights issues in Qatar. 6500 workers have reportedly died in the construction of sites for the World Cup. Germany wore T shirts protesting I think.

Whatever number you associate with football related deaths, the Qataris are an absolute disgrace. I'm with you and would be more than happy if we boycott the World Cup. The England FA should then announce that they aren't breaking up our domestic season and allowing the mid-season break to accommodate the WC. Then all the non-English players will stay with their Prem clubs and boycott the WC as well.

NRD & muttley, cannot add a lot more to both you common sense posts, it a bloody disgrace holding the WC there, backhander's big bucks all come to mind, eff peoples rights.

FA to announce the England team is boycotting this debarcle, what's the answer...not an effin chance.

NRD & muttley, cannot add a lot more to both you common sense posts, it a bloody disgrace holding the WC there, backhander's big bucks all come to mind, eff peoples rights.

FA to announce the England team is boycotting this debarcle, what's the answer...not an effin chance.

So I tried to boycott the Russia WC. With my England mates we compromised and said we'd pay for the "follow the country" tickets but only buy semis and final, just on the off-chance that we got there. Of course we did, so ended up in Moscow for the semi-final against Croatia. Had only been outside the ground 10 mins when the Russian media wanted to interview me. The first question asked was my opinions on Salisbury. Wankers. So I cut the interview dead and walked off.

We should be boycotting it.

I think we should but we wont. It says a lot about those in football that will take part.
6500 lives lost and counting. The conditions the workers have been under is disgusting. The cup is tainted. Why would any decent person want a winners medal with the blood of those who died on it ?
Spot on there Nick, you have to ask are players decent people or is getting to the WC and win a cap more important to them, I know what I would do in the same position...NO NO NO! not for me guv.

I really liked Walker yesterday but he cannot cross. Maguire is a carthorse, I would give Walker more time as a CB with Stones, who is really impressing. They were filthy foulers but all the England players stood up to them. I agree with Pompey; Sterling is a joke, does he ever pass to Kane? The Leeds guy is not good enough. Why did the commentators refuse to say that Kane made the 2nd goal; one of them erroneously gave the assist to Sterling but did not correct his blunder. When Kano scored the commentator could only say "his first goal in 500 minutes of football" (cant remember the number he used). That was a great header under pressure. Kane lost the ball once in the whole game and he did a sublime lay off to Sterling on the left wing first half which went unremarked.

Can’t agree more strongly Pompey, the bloke is a tosser . I hate him. Without his city superstars putting it on a plate for him , he is useless .
Can’t run , pass , control the ball, shoot and spent most of the Albanian game laughing every time he fucked up.
I have vowed not to watch another England game he is involved in . Waste of space .
The way he falls over and grabs the ball on the way down is infuriating.
We had a feee kick tactic yesterday that he fell asleep on and didn’t even see the kick being taken . He made Mount look a total bell end .

Maguire makes me laugh . I only have to look at him , what he does , how he moves , listen to what he says , see his face , watch his little ballet hop after he has kicked the ball , and it makes me laugh .
Another one that does that is Tammy Abraham .
I don’t know what it is but I cannot take them seriously.
I just laugh when they are touted as talented footballers .

Maguire makes me laugh . I only have to look at him , what he does , how he moves , listen to what he says , see his face , watch his little ballet hop after he has kicked the ball , and it makes me laugh .
Another one that does that is Tammy Abraham .
I don’t know what it is but I cannot take them seriously.
I just laugh when they are touted as talented footballers .
Walt, agree with all that. It is down to Southgate and that is why I don't like him either!. Another yes man landed a cushy number. talented players got him to WC semi, has the easiest group to contend with in the qualifiers, his tinkering and overhyping of some youngsters is bit of a joke. Reminds me a little of Poch, spoiling these kids with his lovey dovey approach. They think they've made it and start partying whilst on Int'l duty. I can not see England winning anything under him. What winning experience does he bring?. Some of the selected players aren't fit to wear the shirt, barely PL level. Shame as there are some gems amongst this lot.

At half time Keane was critical of Kane dropping deep. TBH, there was dearth of creativity in the midfield and he was getting pissed off seeing all the backwards and sideways. We know why he does that playing for Spurs!!!