Ins and outs | Page 85 | Vital Football

Ins and outs

Yes, send Archer back, Seems to be able to finish when we get the ball to him in good areas so lets play Brewster instead.

Mitch and the fag packet scouts are already trawling the sunday leagues looking for the next Benson and Hedges. We will be fine.
Next season BBD, Archer, Hamer, Anel, McAtee and Baldock will be gone. That is on top of the out of contract players. How the hell is Wilder supposed to build a squad capable of promotion out of what is left ?. We know full well there will be very few permanent signing and we will keep wasting money on loan players. We had a great chance to build a strong championship squad but the kick the can down the road Prince blew it. Fail to plan, plan to fail.

Next season BBD, Archer, Hamer, Anel, McAtee and Baldock will be gone. That is on top of the out of contract players. How the hell is Wilder supposed to build a squad capable of promotion out of what is left ?. We know full well there will be very few permanent signing and we will keep wasting money on loan players. We had a great chance to build a strong championship squad but the kick the can down the road Prince blew it. Fail to plan, plan to fa

Wilder, 🤣🤣 He will fuck off again when it gets tough anyway. probably another mill in it for him.

So looks like a deal was agreed with Leicester to bring souttar in all going swimmingly until his agent stuck his oar in and vetoed it as championship Leeds make a move to sign him 🫤🙄

Pulled this off X it’s spot on
just insert the club of your choice Roxy’s for me Josephine’s girls were too much up their own arse

United literally trying to sign anyone who can play centre half at the 11th hour is giving me Josephine’s flashbacks. Crashing round the dance floor 10 minutes before the lights come on trying to pull anything.

So who do we reckon told Chris he didn’t want a second relegation on his CV im going with souttar could be Godfrey but souttar got to be the fav

Seems like the loan deal for Worral has collapsed.Femi Seriki linked with a loan move to the Millers.UTB
Doubt it was ever on m8 forest stated they wanted a fee for him a few days ago why suddenly change 🤷‍♂️
with how tight the money is I can’t see more than one in if that but as has been mentioned if it’s a loan what’s the point

Doubt it was ever on m8 forest stated they wanted a fee for him a few days ago why suddenly change 🤷‍♂️
with how tight the money is I can’t see more than one in if that but as has been mentioned if it’s a loan what’s the point
If we don't sign anyone it'll be rubbish if we do sign someone it'll be the wrong player,wrong deal,i'm not havin a dig at you or anyone else just sayin it'll be a moan fest on social media worever occurs.:yes:Didn't our Chris say any signings nar would be loans? UTB

If we don't sign anyone it'll be rubbish if we do sign someone it'll be the wrong player,wrong deal,i'm not havin a dig at you or anyone else just sayin it'll be a moan fest on social media worever occurs.:yes:Didn't our Chris say any signings nar would be loans? UTB
He did but what’s the point pal he said that at a time when there was a bit of hope I think that’s been extinguished now so this layout is just dead money
as I said in the other thread it’s just a continual reluctance to plan for the future we had the chance to get some decent championship players who would have jumped at the chance to test the water in with the big boys if only for a few months and we would be set for next season but no let’s go into it with half a squad and compete for available players with half the division
doesn't make sense to me pal

He did but what’s the point pal he said that at a time when there was a bit of hope I think that’s been extinguished now so this layout is just dead money
as I said in the other thread it’s just a continual reluctance to plan for the future we had the chance to get some decent championship players who would have jumped at the chance to test the water in with the big boys if only for a few months and we would be set for next season but no let’s go into it with half a squad and compete for available players with half the division
doesn't make sense to me pal
That exactly is the issue. Makes no sense, I can forgive low investment but not pure incompetence.

The promised window of wheeler dealin' never materialised and this talked about CB might not either. The ownership making the manager look like a clown yet again.

I'm more worried about Arblaster, RND and Bogle not being tied to new contracts than I am missing out on loaning a Championship standard CB for a few months. We're facing a player exodus in the Summer.

Makes you wonder if Wilder's just here to the end of the season. Something I'd be fine with. If only Bettis would sling his hook as well.

Last edited:
The promised window of wheeler dealin' never materialised and this talked about CB might not either. The ownership making the manager look like a clown yet again.

I'm more worried about Arblaster, RND and Bogle not being tied to new contracts than I am missing out on loaning a Championship standard CB for a few months. We're facing a player exodus in the Summer.

Makes you wonder if Wilder's just here to the end of the season. Something I'd be fine with. If only Bettis would sling his hook as well.
IMG_3519.jpeg
And that’s just the defence