Injuries 2023/24 | Page 18 | Vital Football

Injuries 2023/24

Hotspur
TRACK
Fraser ForsterReason
Ankle/Foot Injury
Further Detail
Feb 16: 'The big one is Fraser Forster. He picked up a knock in training - a fracture in his foot - he's longer-term, a couple of months. Yeah, disappointing.'
Potential Return
03/06/2024
Condition
Not Available
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Ryan SessegnonReason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Feb 26: 'Ryan has undergone surgery to his right hamstring following an injury during a U21s match. The 23-year-old will be closely monitored by Spurs' medical team to determine when he can return to training.'
Potential Return
03/06/2024
Condition
Not Available
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Manor SolomonReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Feb 09: 'Manor has had to have a further procedure on his knee.'
Potential Return
03/06/2024
Condition
Not Available
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Richarlison de AndradeReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Apr 12: 'Not for this week. Close, but with the weekend off next week, we're going to give him some time to recover. He's on track to do that.'
Potential Return
28/04/2024
Condition
Not Available
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK

Sustained in training...of course....ughhh
It is an odd one, as I've mentioned here I was told he was struggling with an injury almost 2 months ago, and now he does it in training last week and they're operating this week (so no attempt at rehab) - unless of course he's literally detached one of his thigh muscles, it's very strange.

Last edited:
Porro and Richi are back in training this week .
Destiny UdogieReason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Thigh Surgery
Potential Return
01/07/2024
Condition
Not Available
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Fraser ForsterReason
Ankle/Foot Injury
Further Detail
Feb 16: 'The big one is Fraser Forster. He picked up a knock in training - a fracture in his foot - he's longer-term, a couple of months. Yeah, disappointing.'
Potential Return
03/06/2024
Condition
Not Available
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Ryan SessegnonReason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Feb 26: 'Ryan has undergone surgery to his right hamstring following an injury during a U21s match. The 23-year-old will be closely monitored by Spurs' medical team to determine when he can return to training.'
Potential Return
03/06/2024
Condition
Not Available
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Manor SolomonReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Feb 09: 'Manor has had to have a further procedure on his knee.'
Potential Return
03/06/2024
Condition
Not Available
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Richarlison de AndradeReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Apr 12: 'Not for this week. Close, but with the weekend off next week, we're going to give him some time to recover. He's on track to do that.'
Potential Return
28/04/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
75%
TRACK
Pedro Porro SaucedaReason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Hamstring Strain
Potential Return
28/04/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
50%

The “ out for the rest of the season “
Club is growing ..
I wonder what they all talk about, they probably read the posts on here .

Werner and Davies now out for the rest of the season, let's hope the remaining fit players can stay that way for the run in.
Shame about Timo, and some extent, I'm relieved (which is a horrible thing to say, I know) to see Davies out as well - I'm hoping it forces him to play VDV left, and to play Dragu and not just shuffle the pack to fit Emerson in on the left....

Seems we might just have a decent left back prospect coming through the academy. We have Leo Black who plays RB and moves into midfield at times but we haven't had what I consider a decent LB coming through. Charlie Sayers has played the position quite a bit for the U21's but I'm not convinced by him and he was primarily a CB.

In the last couple of U21 games we have promoted Maeson King from the U18's to play the LB role, I have been impressed with what I have seen so far, he is very composed under pressure for such a young lad.

Seems we might just have a decent left back prospect coming through the academy. We have Leo Black who plays RB and moves into midfield at times but we haven't had what I consider a decent LB coming through. Charlie Sayers has played the position quite a bit for the U21's but I'm not convinced by him and he was primarily a CB.

In the last couple of U21 games we have promoted Maeson King from the U18's to play the LB role, I have been impressed with what I have seen so far, he is very composed under pressure for such a young lad.

Has Jahziah Linton not played much at LB recently?