Injuries 2023/24 | Page 17 | Vital Football

Injuries 2023/24

Richie is back , Porro as well
We are looking better than we have been for a long long time .
MADDs showing better fitness , Bentancur on the way up , Kulu on the way down , fitness wise .

We are going to need a strong midfield this week , and take our chances first time . There may be very few chances .

I just hope Richie realises in time that the game is on Sunday !!!!!!!!!!
Tottenham Hotspur
TRACK
Ryan SessegnonReason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Feb 26: 'Ryan has undergone surgery to his right hamstring following an injury during a U21s match. The 23-year-old will be closely monitored by Spurs' medical team to determine when he can return to training.'
Potential Return
03/06/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Fraser ForsterReason
Ankle/Foot Injury
Further Detail
Feb 16: 'The big one is Fraser Forster. He picked up a knock in training - a fracture in his foot - he's longer-term, a couple of months. Yeah, disappointing.'
Potential Return
27/04/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Manor SolomonReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Feb 09: 'Manor has had to have a further procedure on his knee.'
Potential Return
30/03/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Pedro Porro SaucedaReason
Other
Further Detail
Mar 01: 'Pedro is probably another week away.'
Potential Return
10/03/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
50%
TRACK
Richarlison de AndradeReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Mar 02: 'No, it’s fine, So, I’m already training, I’ll be on the pitch tomorrow, and I think I’ll be ready for the game next Saturday.'
Potential Return
10/03/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
25%
TRACK

Bit of a mixed bag , but manageable ,

The international break , although it always comes at a bad time for us , will help VDV .

Tottenham Hotspur
TRACK
Ryan SessegnonReason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Feb 26: 'Ryan has undergone surgery to his right hamstring following an injury during a U21s match. The 23-year-old will be closely monitored by Spurs' medical team to determine when he can return to training.'
Potential Return
03/06/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Fraser ForsterReason
Ankle/Foot Injury
Further Detail
Feb 16: 'The big one is Fraser Forster. He picked up a knock in training - a fracture in his foot - he's longer-term, a couple of months. Yeah, disappointing.'
Potential Return
27/04/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Manor SolomonReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Potential Return
30/03/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Richarlison de AndradeReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Mar 02: 'No, it’s fine, So, I’m already training, I’ll be on the pitch tomorrow, and I think I’ll be ready for the game next Saturday.'
Potential Return
16/03/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
25%
TRACK
Micky van de VenReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Mar 10: 'I'm not sure; he doesn't think it's anything too significant. So disappointing for him because he was outstanding again up until that point.'
Potential Return
No Return Date
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out

It’s being reported on several sites that Mickey will miss a couple of weeks , which ties in with the Fulham game and the international break.

Dragusin did slot in well though .
But we are down to Davies as cover again now .

It’s being reported on several sites that Mickey will miss a couple of weeks , which ties in with the Fulham game and the international break.

Dragusin did slot in well though .
But we are down to Davies as cover again now .

Not sure we'd be just down to Davies. Last time around, I genuinely felt that Emerson grew into that position and quite often outperformed Davies.

Davies was obviously the natural leftie though and it was VDV that was injured.

However, we might actually need neither if we were to slot Bentancur alongside one of Romero or Dragu. I could see Bents doing a great job in there.

Let's hope we can complete the season with the main three.

It will also good to see Richi and Solomon available for selection. Then it gets interesting.

Not sure we'd be just down to Davies. Last time around, I genuinely felt that Emerson grew into that position and quite often outperformed Davies.

However, we might actually need neither if we were to slot Bentancur alongside one of Romero or Dragu. I could see Bents doing a great job in there.

It will also good to see Richi and Solomon available for selection. Then it gets interesting.
After the Villa performance Ange is going to have a difficult decision over bringing Richi back into the starting eleven.

Yeah , all good points mutters .

Solomon has had a meniscus tidy up op, all went according to plan, no return date given - but as I've had it 3 times, I suspect it will be 4-6 weeks before he is fit and available.

Today’s injury update states that we could MISS 4 players namely, VDer V, Forster, Solomon And Sess! Since when have we MISSED Sess! Not being cruel, but factual!

Came here for injury news post internationals and I'm hoping no (new) news is good news!
VdV out still which is no surprise. BJ got subbed reasonably early, so I guess he's still got some juice in the tank and he has youth on his side!

Came here for injury news post internationals and I'm hoping no (new) news is good news!
VdV out still which is no surprise. BJ got subbed reasonably early, so I guess he's still got some juice in the tank and he has youth on his side!
Sorry mate , I was waiting for everyone to return ..

Still no news , and VDV should be back , but not confirmed yet .

Hotspur
TRACK
Ryan SessegnonReason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Potential Return
03/06/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Fraser ForsterReason
Ankle/Foot Injury
Further Detail
Potential Return
27/04/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Manor SolomonReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Potential Return
13/04/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Micky van de VenReason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Mar 15: 'It's nowhere near as severe as the last one. He probably came off at the right time - he'll miss tomorrow - but with the break, we're pretty confident he won't miss too much more.'
Potential Return
30/03/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK

At last , room for Sess to get himself sorted out in the physio room ,,only three of them in there at the moment . Solomon moves out next week , and joins everyone else on the grass .
Tottenham Hotspur
TRACK
Ryan SessegnonReason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Potential Return
03/06/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Fraser ForsterReason
Ankle/Foot Injury
Further Detail
Potential Return
27/04/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Manor SolomonReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Potential Return
13/04/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK

Ryan Sessegnon
Thigh InjuryFurther Detail
Potential Return
03/06/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Fraser ForsterReason
Ankle/Foot Injury
Further Detail
Potential Return
27/04/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Manor SolomonReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Potential Return
13/04/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Brennan JohnsonReason
Other
Further Detail
Apr 02: 'Yeah, I think he's alright. It was just a knock from a set-piece. I think everyone got through it pretty w ell, considering it was two games in a short space of time.'
Potential Return
07/04/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
50%