Injuries 2023/24 | Page 15 | Vital Football

Injuries 2023/24

Malaria...Wide reaching illness in Africa...how long before the same here?
Sorry folks for asking.
It once was highly prevalent in Europe but got eradicated from most/all of Europe in the 70's..

Many expect its return in the next 20 years at the rate of global warming and the big issue is that the insecticides that were once used, Mossies have now built resistance to.

It once was highly prevalent in Europe but got eradicated from most/all of Europe in the 70's..

Many expect its return in the next 20 years at the rate of global warming and the big issue is that the insecticides that were once used, Mossies have now built resistance to.

Thanks for that Ex, already knew it, but my question was regards mass immigration, just like other illness's are starting to reappear here.
Sorry for off topic.

This won’t take too much of your time !

Then there were two

Manor and Sess must be getting to know each other very well
. They will create a fantastic partnership on that left side …

Tottenham Hotspur
TRACK
Giovani Lo CelsoReason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Feb 09: 'Gio's back training with the group, which is good, and he's had a good week in training.'
Potential Return
17/02/2024
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
75%
TRACK
Manor SolomonReason
Knee Injury
Further Detail
Feb 09: 'Manor has had to have a further procedure on his knee.'
Potential Return
No Return Date
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK
Ryan SessegnonReason
Thigh Injury
Further Detail
Feb 09: 'Sess is still completing his recovery.'
Potential Return
No Return Date
Condition
Currently Being Assessed
Status
Ruled Out
TRACK

Maybe an opportunity to take a look at Ange's persistent cough!
It really is something I hope someone is investigating or has investigated - it could be a nervous cough, of course, as it does seemingly afflict a lot of people who work in stressful situations.

But not wanting to jump to any silly conclusions but a friend who had been coughing on and off for months, finally found he had cancer of the bowel and believe it or not the coughing was linked to that!

It really is something I hope someone is investigating or has investigated - it could be a nervous cough, of course, as it does seemingly afflict a lot of people who work in stressful situations.

But not wanting to jump to any silly conclusions but a friend who had been coughing on and off for months, finally found he had cancer of the bowel and believe it or not the coughing was linked to that!
Yes, it might well be a nervous cough as you suggest, it does seem to affect him mostly when doing interviews/press conferences.

Jeez what a happy sole you are Ex! Nah! only jesting! sorry for your oppo! mate.

This Angie coughing thingy, could quite easily be on purpose, giving him a slight break and thought time, rather than speaking like a bloody recording, which does become boring and sounds very rehearsed.

The other thing wiva on-purpose cough is also time to count 1, 2, 3, to a stupid innain question, rather than lose his rag.

So Cough Cough thats all from me and Cough Cough its only an opinion lol! Cough Cough. COYS

I hear Sessingon is going to write a book on how to be a sick footballer in their whole Prem career and make good honest money out of it ... and NDom will write a chapter on how to help make the fans sick in his whole career. Should fly off the shelves

I hear Sessingon is going to write a book on how to be a sick footballer in their whole Prem career and make good honest money out of it ... and NDom will write a chapter on how to help make the fans sick in his whole career. Should fly off the shelves

As long as Sess doesn't have to write a chapter on how devastating football injuries leads to shitty mental health and depression that lives with you for the rest of your life.

As long as Sess doesn't have to write a chapter on how devastating football injuries leads to shitty mental health and depression that lives with you for the rest of your life.
Yep have to agree. I think anyone who believes that Sess “enjoys” being injured is seriously mistaken and it must be devastating for him not to be able to play and at least giving himself the chance to fulfill the potential he had as a nineteen year old.

He will know that his career is going to go downhill pretty fast shortly as contract renewal is unlikely and at best he will get a move to a lower rated premiership team or a championship club. Given his injury history likely the latter and the guy has my sympathy.