Incoming Transfer speculation | Page 32 | Vital Football

Incoming Transfer speculation

From a Wycombe fan...

"We really liked him. Runs around a lot and got himself in good positions. Found a home with us after the way he was treated at Orient. Only let him go as we changed the way we play to a more one big man up top style. Definitely deserves to be L1 or L2 though, just a shame he didn't really get a chance in the Championship."

There's enough good stuff in that video for me to say I'm pleased with this signing.

The club shop should do well if they start stocking SK replica gloves.

Welcome Scott. Nice to see a Jewish player join us. Can anyone remember other Jewish players we have had at the club?

He had an injury ravaged season at Crewe last year with setback after setback so let’s hope that is behind him now!

Some of those goals remind me of one Steve Lovell, who signed for us at the same age. He went on to become one of our top goal scorers. Welcome Scott, no pressure.
Agree with the Lovell comparison. I also saw a hint of Cody Mac in the way he took some of those goals, seems to love playing off Bayo, lot of those goals came from his lay offs. NH will definitely be looking for a target man to okay up top with him IMO.
Tidy looking player 👌

Agree with the Lovell comparison. I also saw a hint of Cody Mac in the way he took some of those goals, seems to love playing off Bayo, lot of those goals came from his lay offs. NH will definitely be looking for a target man to okay up top with him IMO.
Tidy looking player 👌

The first 3 goals, all set up by Bayo

I'll give the guy a chance, of course. But signing a player released by relegated Crewe? Distinctly underwhelmed. I can't believe he was in Harris's top 5 striker choices.

Tidy looking player 👌

Cody, bless him, wasn't as good at one on ones as those clips portray Kashket to be.

His Wycombe form and feedback from their fans looks good, but his most recent season at Crewe was very underwhelming. I wonder what their fans think of him?