IMP losion | Page 5 | Vital Football

IMP losion

Merrie is POTS for me. Sad he went off. Sort this shite defending out and we will climb the league. Very good going forward and controlling the game. Should have taken those chances and should not allow teams to keep scoring Christmas presents.
Completely agree. We need to improve our defending a bit and take our chances and I think we will be alright. They have all played for the shirt today which is great to see.

Best we have played for a few months. For once I enjoyed watching us. If only we could have taken one or two of the glorious chances we had in the second half. Lots to be encouraged about for me.

Just before Lincoln scored, Tilt hoofed a ball clear that he should have left for Jones, that plus the Robinson/Jones debacle shows the defenders do not trust Jones.
Proctor did the same with a ball that came in. I don’t blame the players though for taking responsibility

Way better than expected that - if that level of fight is given every game can take going down. Gave top of the league a real game today and deserved to win for that second half.
2 basic errors cost us sadly and Swindons last min winner doesn't help either 🙄

Completely agree. We need to improve our defending a bit and take our chances and I think we will be alright. They have all played for the shirt today which is great to see.

Yes - I agree they all played their hearts out today and did not deserve to go away empty handed.

Lincoln’s first was a mix up between out goalie and defender and would need to see a replay to pass any comment on their second but the way this whole team (including the subs) played today against top of the table Lincoln gives me great confidence that we can turn this around !

Only a terrible token of three shots on target demonstrates again how poor our finishing is.
We may look ok at times but something needs to be sorted up top. This could cost us dearly again today.

I would say the keeper and defenders deserved nothing out of that game. The midfield and and forwards must be livid at them!

Don't you think that's a but of a generalisation FLC? Granted, Jones and Robinson messed up for the first, then Robinson (played 'em onside), Wooten (out of position) and Tilt (let the striker get his shot in) all had a hand in the second, but other than that, they all had decent games. Even Wooten. ......... and Darikwa was excellent.

Last edited: