IMP losion | Page 6 | Vital Football

IMP losion

Thought Proctor looked sharp today, some great hold up play allowing Lang and Viv to play off him. Callum is a revelation, I had my doubts when he was brought back from his loan as to were we would fit him into the side, however he has proved me wrong and made the position his own. Cracking strike for the goal and very unlucky not to have had a second with the header from Darikwas cross.

All in all a better performance and if we play like that for the rest of the season we will win more than we lose.

Thought Proctor looked sharp today, some great hold up play allowing Lang and Viv to play off him. Callum is a revelation, I had my doubts when he was brought back from his loan as to were we would fit him into the side, however he has proved me wrong and made the position his own. Cracking strike for the goal and very unlucky not to have had a second with the header from Darikwas cross.

All in all a better performance and if we play like that for the rest of the season we will win more than we lose.
Still mystifying why he was allowed out on loan in the first place 🙈

I hope Richardson is making sure he congratulates every one of them for the way they played today. It was a massive breath of fresh air and we need more of the same now.
Maybe they need a crate of wine delivered to Chrissy Park every week ? 🤣

Economics. :contract:

Also we had Garner at the time, although I must admit Callum is far more mobile and looks a threat every time he goes forward.

I hope Richardson is making sure he congratulates every one of them for the way they played today. It was a massive breath of fresh air and we need more of the same now.

Agreed ....... but by the same token, for being able to get the team playing like that after such a massive downer midweek, Richardson, Rioch, Bunn and all the management/coaching staff need the same hearty congratulations.

A superb effort all round.

Agreed ....... but by the same token, for being able to get the team playing like that after such a massive downer midweek, Richardson, Rioch, Bunn and all the management/coaching staff need the same hearty congratulations.

A superb effort all round.
I couldn’t agree more. I’m not even upset about losing because I thought we played so well and the best team definitely lost. We need the same performance every game from now on and I’m sure we will be ok.

That was one of our worst performances of the season.
.........because Wigan didn't let you play.

FFS man, you've chosen to come on here, at least throw us a few compliments !

Make sure to take the Ref home with you too.
:whist:

That was one of our worst performances of the season.
FFS are you for real? You come on here moidering about your shitty q and a and latics quiz and then are arsey after game. Jog on back to your own board we are not bothered about your shitty little q and a or quizs

On the day, the better team were Wigan, however, we were crap, so made you look far better than you really are.

Bollocks, we got at you and for 30 minutes you had nothing until we gifted you a goal from nowhere. You had more possession in the second half yet did nothing until again our naive defending, something all our fans acknowledge, gave you the opportunity to score again, which to be fair you took well.

This club is operating with no backroom staff, the team don't even get a meal at training and today was only the 3rd time at least 6 players have shared the field, those players are a mixture of u23 players and cast offs that nobody else want, yet we made the league leaders with a winning settled squad look ordinary.

I will go as far as saying you won't even go up.

Do you want my honest opinion of today? You played well, but as I have said, that was one of our worst performances, if not our worst, of the season.

I have watched every single Lincoln City match this season, so I am in a pretty good position to comment on how we did play and we were crap. It is that simple.

Right you have had your say now eff off.

Lincoln often have half as many shots as the other team, but they're solid at the back and make very few mistakes. Our midfield and attackers we're much better then Lincolns today, but our defence and keeper was worse.

Its okay to say you played poorly, you played poorly because Lincoln were expecting to have time to play, we pressed and they struggled. Lincoln didn't make many errors and you took what was given to you.

This tosser has come on here to wind us up then go back and report it to the rest of the tossers on their own board.

If you are so happy winning against club in turmoil with a makeshift side then you have a serious inferiority complex, and looking at your history is it any wonder.