IMP losion | Page 2 | Vital Football

IMP losion

Fancy this as being the lowest of the low for our club
A damn real good thrashing
game 0-9 to them hope I'm wrong but think this game will be our lowest point
Then again just seen long is back playing so get him in
And might be different story
Anyone know when kyle is back

Just remember this is not a great league and anyone can beat anyone here !

I think it’s our turn for some luck and if they all put a shift in I think we can turn a corner here

Latics win !

Unfortunately I think this game has come a little too soon for this new (rebuilt since Jan window) team. They have the quality, confidence, cohesion and form, we are still working towards all of those things.
I'm hoping for a gritty much improved performance but can't see anything other than an Imps win by a couple of goals.

Sorry this will be a watch from behind the sofa and a painful 90 mins ending in heavy defeat. I think its finally caught up with us the slaughter of Wigan Athletic and we are on our knees. The team has given it's all but the transfer window has completely knocked us backwards and we look totally incapable of competing at present. Its heartbreaking seeing this fabulous club dying on its feet whilst the bastards at Begbys and EFL are doing their best to prolong the agony. Div 2 is nailed on im afraid and that's if these pricks finally get us sold. I've never been this unhappy in over 50 years as a fan.

• Latics make three changes from midweek defeat to Hull City
  • Thelo Aasgaard, Callum Lang and Luke Robinson all start for Leam Richardson's side
Latics have made three changes from their midweek defeat to Hull City, with Thelo Aasgaard, Callum Lang and Luke Robinson all starting.

Will Keane and George Johnston drop to the bench with Dan Gardner not involved at the DW this afternoon.

Latics: Jones (Capt); Darikwa, Wootton, Tilt, Robinson, Ojo, Merrie, Aasgaard; Solomon-Otabor, Lang, Proctor.
Subs: Evans, Whelan, Johnston, Clough, Keane, Massey, Dodoo.

Lincoln City: Palmer, Poole, Edun, Jackson, Montsma, Grant (Capt), McGrandles, Johnson, Scully, Hopper, Rogers.
Subs: Long, Jones, Howarth, Bramall, Eyoma, Roughan, Sanders.

Owen Evans must be awful - would have been better all round to take Jones out of the (literal) firing line IMO.
Also given experience if fit should our highest earner not be starting ?

Well that's five of our own players starting but sticks to the miserable, boring, innefective and negative one up top shite.

Proctor, Lang, Solomon-Atabor ? It's a 4-3-3 line up ........... or maybe 4-2-1-3.

I thought 4 2 3 1
Merrie n Ojo defensive Mid

Viv, Lang and Aasgaard the 3 (and hopefully a fluid 3, switching positions between them)

Proctor up top (who I was impressed with for the first half hour v Hul

Agree with all - thought they would have taken the opportunity to drop Wotton using the excuse of his missus pregnancy (did she give birth ?)

Much better then wednesday, have a chance today. Just need to avoid costly mistakes.