I hate what the world is becoming | Page 35 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

If that's superior I'm glad I'm inferior.

Much in the way I respond to Keeping Up With The Kardashians with the phrase I can't go that slow (apologies to the comedian I've nicked that from - I can't remember the name).

A woman who claimed her human rights were breached when police changed her out of clothes "covered in vomit" has lost her case.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-54211089

I thought for a second she had won!

200.gif

Loved the bit - she also tried to sue over being monitored with the Judge pointing out it was a good job she was as she fell, hit her head and needed a trip to hospital.

Brazen banned word taking the piss - charge her the full cost and then double it for being a prick.

Nothing to do with 'ethnicity'.

No, but they can use that now in today's PC clown world.

I've had plenty experience of them growing up in the country in Ireland, we were robbed numerous times, and every year there is fair in the local town where they come to sell their magic beans or whatever, and every pub within a 10 mile radius now closes for the day because of the trouble they bring.

Just last year a family moved into an estate in another near town, and they have been terrorizing people. After they threw a dead dog over someones wall, complaints were made, but the bigger issue raised was "discrimination against the travelling community".

People are genuinely getting fed up of this do gooder shit, all it seems to be doing is making the world a more dangerous place.

This is what talking without thinking looks like.

All he had to say for that statement to not be met with such a backlash is 'we are working to fix that problem by donating $XXX or working with this college / organisation to train' etc.

Media and publication team at WF should be shot.

Also one of the worst banks in the country, just inept, incompetent and corrupt. Great joke though by some people 'the black talent pool is very limited to perform white-collar crimes' referencing the scandal of opening new accounts without peoples permissions and destroying their credit while bringing in millions in bonuses.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/23/business/wells-fargo-ceo-bias/index.html

New York (CNN Business)Wells Fargo CEO Charlie Scharf has apologized after he blamed the lack of diversity at the bank on "a very limited pool of Black talent to recruit from."
In a memo to employees released by the bank, Scharf apologized for what he was was "an insensitive comment reflecting my own unconscious bias."