I hate what the world is becoming | Page 34 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Met another nutjob today.
As a plane went over i got a 20 minute lecture of chem trails and that its a way to control the weather, that were headed to another ice age, that extreme weather is controlled by the government.
Jesus christ. I hate the general public.
And i thought my mom was mad for talking to her designated angel.

Hopefully the government will refuse the inevitable can I serve my prison sentence in the UK request and leave her in a spanish establishment.

Off her head like that driving . Some of the lowest of the low.

Last edited:
Social media ( but not football forums) have given the permanently outraged a platform to vent their bile 24/7.

Social media ( but not football forums) have given the permanently outraged a platform to vent their bile 24/7.

Yes, used to be quite proud of the following I had built (and had a mate build early doors as well), which is over 14 000. But since my last flair up (before the current one!) last Dec I started to question why I bother and since lockdown, I have hardly bothered at all.

SO many decent good people, but as you say, always someone looking to be outraged and I just don't have time in life to be wasting it with angry idiots.

So. Just watching GMB. Piers interviewing a 'woke' climate change protester that went the latest protest.
What did she have in the background? A wooden shelving unit. Hahaha.
She couldnt answer why she had it and why she didnt have carbon neutral furniture.
Bloody typical. Dont practice what they preach. Attention seeking twats!

So. Just watching GMB. Piers interviewing a 'woke' climate change protester that went the latest protest.
What did she have in the background? A wooden shelving unit. Hahaha.
She couldnt answer why she had it and why she didnt have carbon neutral furniture.
Bloody typical. Dont practice what they preach. Attention seeking twats!

I once drove from Gothenburg to Ivalo in the arctic circle, took about 5 days and if I never see another bloody fir tree it will still be too soon

How can they not see the amount of dead and understand though? Beyond comprehension. Pandemics are not Government projects to control us and to be fair, the elite already do, by-and-large, control us anyway, no matter how much we like to pretend otherwise.