I hate what the world is becoming | Page 216 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Crap like this helps nobody, but I did note with interest outside of the John Craven reference, it was a group of 80 members originally looking into climate change and racism to determine a correlation.
That's what caught my eye. They are determined to see racism in everything and everywhere. Can't they see that they are just entrenching views and pissing people off. Vested interest groups making a bloody good living out of the race industry.

My sister is doing her nut about Scotland's new hate speech laws. She lives in Edinburgh and is convinced all this woke transgender stuff is the thin end of the wedge for normalising pedophilia.

How did this piece of filth ever get into the country in the first instance when he had already completed a prison sentence in Poland.

My sister is doing her nut about Scotland's new hate speech laws. She lives in Edinburgh and is convinced all this woke transgender stuff is the thin end of the wedge for normalising pedophilia.

The hate speech bill seems to be dead in the water in Ireland, another fuck you to the government from the people.

And how strange that Justice Minister Helen McEntee, one of the biggest proponent's of the hate speech bill, is married to a man who works for AbbVie, a pharmaceutical company who are one the largest manufacturers of puberty blockers.

Last edited:
That's what caught my eye. They are determined to see racism in everything and everywhere. Can't they see that they are just entrenching views and pissing people off. Vested interest groups making a bloody good living out of the race industry.
Finding it hard to respond to this. Racism has two definitions, the academic/original version which is about our systems and society and the more common view. Which is where we all think racism is just about skin colour and calling people names.

Racism is in everything, we built our entire Western civilization on it. Reparations to slave owners were finally paid off by Britain in 2015.

The influence of the States is good and bad. Its easy to see racism built into American society, it truly is everywhere. Almost everything that affects the average American today is because of racism. Its actually insane; car dependency, lack of universal healthcare, poor public school systems, student loans and so on. Almost everything that causes people to be exploited or is just bad for society (in the US) can trace its way back to racism and the systems involved in keeping people in a certain place.

Unfortunately, I think researchers look at the states and apply those conditions onto the UK. Its harder to see that in Europe/UK because very few slaves were brought back to Europe. I think the UK and Ireland have the soft version of racism where we have certain beliefs about black people but we aren't overt about it. As far as systems of oppression go I don't think there is anywhere near that level in the UK simply because you didn't need to build it. Thats where I think these researchers fuck up, they forget the context of how society was formed outside the states.

Southern Europe is overt about their racism, we see that in football in Spain and Italy.

Finding it hard to respond to this. Racism has two definitions, the academic/original version which is about our systems and society and the more common view. Which is where we all think racism is just about skin colour and calling people names.

Racism is in everything, we built our entire Western civilization on it. Reparations to slave owners were finally paid off by Britain in 2015.

The influence of the States is good and bad. Its easy to see racism built into American society, it truly is everywhere. Almost everything that affects the average American today is because of racism. Its actually insane; car dependency, lack of universal healthcare, poor public school systems, student loans and so on. Almost everything that causes people to be exploited or is just bad for society (in the US) can trace its way back to racism and the systems involved in keeping people in a certain place.

Unfortunately, I think researchers look at the states and apply those conditions onto the UK. Its harder to see that in Europe/UK because very few slaves were brought back to Europe. I think the UK and Ireland have the soft version of racism where we have certain beliefs about black people but we aren't overt about it. As far as systems of oppression go I don't think there is anywhere near that level in the UK simply because you didn't need to build it. Thats where I think these researchers fuck up, they forget the context of how society was formed outside the states.

Southern Europe is overt about their racism, we see that in football in Spain and Italy.
It's a good response actually . Why do you find it hard to respond. A lot of the stuff you quoted about black people not having access to I assume applies to poor white and Hispanic peoples aswell.
I accept there is racism in the UK, it's in all countries in the world I would think in one form or another. What really pisses me off is that it's always middle class white academics virtue signalling on behalf of "oppressed" minorities that in many cases didn't even know they were oppressed and were quite happy with their lot in life, just like poor people on sink estates all around the UK.
I don't think it's in your face like it is in America, where in some places it's right up front and not disguised at all, it's open hatred.
A lot of the stuff in the article is regurgitated from previous articles. I saw the Muslim guy who has organized Muslim hiking interviewed last year on local TV and he said it had proved hard to get recruits on the hikes, not because they were concerned about racism in the countryside, but because walking just isn't something people in his community do. They see it as boring . He was upset that he and his organization were being linked with racism articles.
Some of the researchers paint this country like its South Africa fifty years ago.

It's a good response actually . Why do you find it hard to respond. A lot of the stuff you quoted about black people not having access to I assume applies to poor white and Hispanic peoples aswell.
I accept there is racism in the UK, it's in all countries in the world I would think in one form or another. What really pisses me off is that it's always middle class white academics virtue signalling on behalf of "oppressed" minorities that in many cases didn't even know they were oppressed and were quite happy with their lot in life, just like poor people on sink estates all around the UK.
I don't think it's in your face like it is in America, where in some places it's right up front and not disguised at all, it's open hatred.
A lot of the stuff in the article is regurgitated from previous articles. I saw the Muslim guy who has organized Muslim hiking interviewed last year on local TV and he said it had proved hard to get recruits on the hikes, not because they were concerned about racism in the countryside, but because walking just isn't something people in his community do. They see it as boring . He was upset that he and his organization were being linked with racism articles.
Some of the researchers paint this country like its South Africa fifty years ago.
I rewrote my response a bunch of times, so took me a while to get to that post.

Yes, that's the issue with racism in the states. It's institutional, the police force, healthcare, banking and so on. On top of that you get the mix of rich white people voting for their interests and poor white folks voting against their own best interests. That often looks like lower income taxes on the rich and gutting social programs.

The virtue signalers is a challenging thing I don't know whats right or wrong. Like Mike pointed out some of it is purely self-serving or it can even be overcompensating. And then they end up damaging other areas of research.

Genuine question - don't have to answer given the family connection obviously.

But I've always been boggled by the peado crap. Not just trans, or drag queen world but I remember it well as a fear factor for homo's full stop. I know it's being pushed in the US and they don't hide how their tactics are to subvert people into hatred based on BS and it's very much 'throw enough mud, hear it repeatedly, it becomes truth even if we invented it'.

Not looked into the hate speech laws for the Scotties for a while, but there were bits that were very trite, but mostly it was sensible.

If you don't mind me asking, what has triggered your sister and why the peado link as I remain cluelessly curious as to how that link can be made, unless it's being done for hatred effect.

Oh whilst I'm here, the real issue of the day.

Am I the only one thinking Kim objects to jeans because he absolutely knows he looks like a fat fucking five year old when wearing a pair?

North Korea's state television channel has censored a BBC gardening programme - by blurring out presenter Alan Titchmarsh's trousers.

Genuine question - don't have to answer given the family connection obviously.

But I've always been boggled by the peado crap. Not just trans, or drag queen world but I remember it well as a fear factor for homo's full stop. I know it's being pushed in the US and they don't hide how their tactics are to subvert people into hatred based on BS and it's very much 'throw enough mud, hear it repeatedly, it becomes truth even if we invented it'.

Not looked into the hate speech laws for the Scotties for a while, but there were bits that were very trite, but mostly it was sensible.

If you don't mind me asking, what has triggered your sister and why the peado link as I remain cluelessly curious as to how that link can be made, unless it's being done for hatred effect.

I don't know. I don't entertain her when she starts on about it. She has become more and more anti this and anti that. She is an anti vaxer. She refused to have her youngest daughter vaccinated for anything, even polio and the normal ones that kids get.

I don't know. I don't entertain her when she starts on about it. She has become more and more anti this and anti that. She is an anti vaxer. She refused to have her youngest daughter vaccinated for anything, even polio and the normal ones that kids get.

Appreciate the response mate. :thumbup:

Oh whilst I'm here, the real issue of the day.

Am I the only one thinking Kim objects to jeans because he absolutely knows he looks like a fat fucking five year old when wearing a pair?

North Korea's state television channel has censored a BBC gardening programme - by blurring out presenter Alan Titchmarsh's trousers.
Apparently they see denim jeans as a symbol of Western decadence.

Jeans are horrible. If you get a good pair and spend over £100 they look fashionable but they are terribly uncomfortable.

Jeans are horrible. If you get a good pair and spend over £100 they look fashionable but they are terribly uncomfortable.

Erm.......I wear nothing but jeans.

Are you wearing them wrong?

This is a tangent, what do you wear? (and if you say silk you can piss off lol)

Erm.......I wear nothing but jeans.

Are you wearing them wrong?

This is a tangent, what do you wear? (and if you say silk you can piss off lol)
I wear shorts. All the time. Lol.

In the UK If I can go out for a meal I will wear jeans but they just feel stiff and make me sweat.

I like the combat trousers. As long as they don't have those stupid monster pockets on the side.

Karrimore walking trousers are comfortable.

Boxers or Y fronts?