I hate what the world is becoming | Page 20 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Busty blonde Tina invites unexpected Plummer into her flat....she wants her pipe....

Get a grip...says the Plummer as he faces camera and addresses Yaroslav Suris directly. You don't need to know what I'm saying to enjoy this experience but have an 'ohhhh' for your trouble.

Busty blonde Tina invites unexpected Plummer into her flat....she wants her pipe....

Get a grip...says the Plummer as he faces camera and addresses Yaroslav Suris directly. You don't need to know what I'm saying to enjoy this experience but have an 'ohhhh' for your trouble.

lol, I would pay to watch that.

That would be the first time I would have ever watched such smut though.

Prof Todd said the threats come from some campaigners who believe her views on the need to protect women's spaces, such as single-sex refuges, from people who self-identify as women but are anatomically male are unacceptable.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-51248684

-----

Why do these campaigners not seem to understand the difference. Is it beyond humanity and IQ to accept single sex refuges are the way forward - you just might need two for those who re-identify especially if they are anatomically yet to fully transition?

Can we start ignoring these extremist arseholes who undermine all the good work that goes on in their supposed name (or their assumed name or the name they've chosen to be identified with today)?

Gwyneth Paltrow's new Netflix series poses a "considerable health risk" to the public, NHS chief executive Simon Stevens has said.

The Goop Lab, filmed at the headquarters of the actress's wellness brand, Goop, explores the effectiveness of alternative therapies for physical and mental illnesses.

Netflix says the series is "designed to entertain, not provide medical advice".

Mr Stevens accused it of spreading "misinformation".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51312441

-----

Come on, surely there's something more important - like her vagina perfume? No one's going to believe Paltrow's health advice surely?

It's interesting that the PC brigade are recognising that they are losing the arguement. They don't understand why though. They think it's because anyone who doesn't agree with them is racist, of course:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jan/30/anti-woke-backlash-liberalism-laurence-fox

It's because all of them collectively have the intellectual capacity of a fucking peanut.

There is no white privilege, there is no male privilege, these "arguments" have been obliterated over and over and it's just getting really tired at this stage.

PC/Wokeness is cherry picking at history to the highest degree.

It's because all of them collectively have the intellectual capacity of a fucking peanut.

There is no white privilege, there is no male privilege, these "arguments" have been obliterated over and over and it's just getting really tired at this stage.

PC/Wokeness is cherry picking at history to the highest degree.
I can't go that far in privilege, there is, it's just become a token point as a catch all so has lost real meaning in the argument, yet people cling to it as though it proves every other point and you know they are talking crap.

The mother of a boy having treatment for leukaemia says she is disgusted by fake profiles set up on Facebook and Instagram using her son's photos. Five-year-old Oscar Saxelby-Lee is in Singapore receiving CAR-T therapy after his family were able to fundraise more than £500,000 to pay for it. However, since then, a number of fake profiles have appeared on social media using Oscar's image asking for money.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-51339793

I shall refrain from comment.

200.webp

I can't go that far in privilege, there is, it's just become a token point as a catch all so has lost real meaning in the argument, yet people cling to it as though it proves every other point and you know they are talking crap.

It all depends really, but the woke gestapo genuinely think that even the poorest white person living in poverty has more privilege than a middle class person of colour. Demented.

As for male privilege, there is plenty of female privileges too, but they are not to be talked about because it doesn't suit the narrative.

Yup, them's the extremes that are counterproductive. It's about point scoring more than actual change and I think that's the side that turns people off the most as they focus on needing someone to blame rather than righting it - so to speak.

Yup, them's the extremes that are counterproductive. It's about point scoring more than actual change and I think that's the side that turns people off the most as they focus on needing someone to blame rather than righting it - so to speak.

Totally agree.

I read something a while back that makes perfect sense in light of today, where these extreme groups whether it be neo-feminists, black lives matter, the more extreme trans activisits etc. are not really about fairness or equality or balance, they are about "now it's our time" because of what they see as a history of oppression by straight white males. It's about power.

Completely agree with that mate.

The piss taking that went on during Black Lives Matter vs those saying All Lives Matter and so on proves the point. It's about shouting the loudest to be top rather than being level. We've seen the same in the LBT...ABC bunch lately, especially with the new additions because they want to be different and they aren't alone.

Makes a mockery of what people have actually fought for and deserve and just sets them back in my mind because the debate becomes about the point scoring rather than the fairness.

And it goes far beyond race or sex - look at how Brexit has polarised people. As Trump would like, it's become about winning and what you started arguing for (much like sense) goes out the window in the chase for that.