Hull City | Page 8 | Vital Football

Hull City

Just watched the "highlights". First goal, awful. Second goal, notwithstanding that Walton should have been far more physical and barged their No 25 (Campbell?) out of the way, it was just as much Clarke's fault for a) not running with their player, and b) not challenging for the ball.

I praised him earlier on in the thread, as I thought he put himsel' around a bit . I take it back.

CLARKE was crap last time he was here Why would he be better this time SOLD our main man didnt replace him So what do we realy expect was always going to be like this........ Trouble is we have better players than Clarke picking up litter at Euxton IT would be good to know why Cole cant get anywere near the team and would be nice for once the club to say why Perhaps he said somthing to COOK

You know what as well lads? I'm not convinced Bolton will fulfil their fixtures this season. Their players met with the PFA today and the club are going to ask the court to unfreeze their accounts, so they can pay the players 'next week'. If that doesnt happen, I think the players can then walk away.
I believe the EFL has said there wont be any further financial assistance to get games played. They have two homes left. Anderson has done one...hiding. Waiting to liquidate them and claim his 5 mil back as a secured creditor.
If it happens, and all points are expunged, we will lose 4 points and be deep in the shit.

Its touch and go this, honestly.

I think the players are within their rights to give notice that they intend to walk, that notice being 2 weeks, by which time there would only be 2 or 3 games left.... I think the authorities (EFL &PFA) some way somehow will find a way not to corrupt a 95%completed season ?

CLARKE was crap last time he was here Why would he be better this time SOLD our main man didnt replace him So what do we realy expect was always going to be like this........ Trouble is we have better players than Clarke picking up litter at Euxton IT would be good to know why Cole cant get anywere near the team and would be nice for once the club to say why Perhaps he said somthing to COOK
You were shown why by another poster,I beieve it was exiled on a different thread the reason Cole cannot make the first team!Why have you found it necessary to infect another thread with the exact same question? Just listen to people who talk more sense than you!,

When everyone listens to "people who talk more sense than you" there lies dictatorship.
He's entitled to voice his opinion same as us all. Doesn't make it wrong because you disagree - very arrogant post andronicus on the basis that last time i checked we didn't have anyone on the coaching staff called exiled.
Though exiled couldn't do worse than the current lot given a chance !

Agree.

A few weeks ago, I was in conversation with one of Ralph Huttenhal's people from Southampton. They were saying about how he is looking to strengthen next season and I reccomended they look at Reece

Give it another couple of games.....

Oh, that a good call.
Hope you get a decent finders fee.

You were shown why by another poster,I beieve it was exiled on a different thread the reason Cole cannot make the first team!Why have you found it necessary to infect another thread with the exact same question? Just listen to people who talk more sense than you!,
No one one here knows the reason why Cole does not make the team only Cook can say that the lad does not get a game at any level would it not be nice to know why

To be fair I think it's a very reasonable point when Leon Clarke is not just shit but staggering lazy and we've got Cole available why are we not even considering him an option? We are in full crisis mode and to the point where you could pick someone at random out of the stands and they would probably give you more than Clarke does for effort. So whatever has gone on in the past between Cook and Cole should be put aside for the next month the sake of the trying to cling to survival - even if Cole has no skill but runs about and tries to win headers he'd be more use than Clarke. Clarke should be sent back to Sheff and never pull on a Wigan shirt again - i can accept him not not being the most gifted if that was the case but he just can't be bothered and that is a disgrace. I say get Cole, Walker and MacDonald back in the squad and say 'this is your chance - everyone else failed me - prove me wrong and make yourselves heros' what's Cook got to lose at this stage he's almost certainly going to get sacked if he carries on as is - might as well try one last throw of the dice.

Our team of two years ago is inferior to this team in terms of ability. But put them against each other in a one off match and they’d beat this lot. Because they had heart and fight. These lot have the hearts of peas, zero backbone and the fighting spirit of cowards. I’ve never been more ashamed to support a group of players. I can forgive lack of ability, I can’t forgive lack of backbone. All of them should be canned in the summer along with this disgrace of a manager and his staff.

They don’t deserve to pull on the famous blue and white worn by many warriors over the years, who made up for there lack of ability with fight and determination.

Get Gary Roberts back in the team! He might not be good enough, but he’s one player that has said fight and determination.
Our squad and especially the way we played away last season were superior to this season. The squad this season would not have made automatic promotion.
You know what as well lads? I'm not convinced Bolton will fulfil their fixtures this season. Their players met with the PFA today and the club are going to ask the court to unfreeze their accounts, so they can pay the players 'next week'. If that doesnt happen, I think the players can then walk away.
I believe the EFL has said there wont be any further financial assistance to get games played. They have two homes left. Anderson has done one...hiding. Waiting to liquidate them and claim his 5 mil back as a secured creditor.
If it happens, and all points are expunged, we will lose 4 points and be deep in the shit.

Its touch and go this, honestly.
Cook has dragged us deep in this shit not Anderson.

Dunkely for me last few games has been poor for me Fox should be in the middle not stuck out left, the Hull game was a winnable game and yet again our defensive frailties and keeper error cost us.

Agreed i have no idea why if we are playing 2 at the back we haven't got Fox in the middle organising the other 2. I'd drop Dunkley for Saturday and try Kipre and Fox as a pair - 3 and the back is crap for us.

Last edited: