Hull City vs Villa | Page 9 | Vital Football

Hull City vs Villa

Q.P.R. Bolton, Hull, 1 point, 1 Goal, fuck off Bruce and take yer shite football elswhere.

Well the playoffs it is. That second half was beyond description. They could have brought out a comfy chair for McGregor.

3 shots on target the whole game, said it loads of times before but I'll say it again, SB flatters to deceive. He is not the one. :shrug:

Facebook and Twitter will be in meltdown but that, again, was nowhere near good enough. Have to hope that we can find some form if we do make the play offs.

Can’t believe the utter and total ineptness of what I’ve just watched. A total clusterfuck. Not a single player would get more than a 3/10. Premier League you’re having a laugh!

Take a point with that performance - let’s just get into the play offs somehow and hope the players can pull it together.

We aren’t as good as top 2, so let’s nick a play off spot.

Bruce hasn't got a clue as he stands on the touchline shaking his head and getting all angry forgetting he is the main man who sends them out mentally like that.

They talk a good game don’t they - I’m sure we will hear same shite before Reading so let’s see

One moment in the second half sums us up.
It was just after Adomah got injured.
The ball breaks to Snoddy on the edge of the hull centre circle. He has acres to drive at the hull box . It was crying out for a pacy attack . What happens?, he pass 5 yards sideways to Grealish .Momentum gone .

No pace. No drive. Ponderous. Slow. Out battled, caught on our heels so never winning the drop down and second ball. Look like old men playing against teenagers at times

He was, but a bit unfair to single him out.

To be fair he played most of the second half in a central midfield 2 which put simply isn’t his position at all. Playing him so deep is just limiting what he can offer and then also makes the central midfield far too lightweight

Make no mistake that was utter tripe from top to bottom. I’ve said all season Bruce is only interested in the play off lottery. Maybe that’s a success, I really don’t know