Huddersfield Match Day thread sponsored by Catherine Tate | Page 6 | Vital Football

Huddersfield Match Day thread sponsored by Catherine Tate

Wow.

Forest have won a game of league football for the first time since April 5th.

Shows what happens when you take the shackles off and tell them to be positive

Birmingham, Boro and Luton's capitulations mean it hasn't helped us much, still 3 pts from safety. But it's a start

well well well

seems like they do care. after we went in front, i feared the worst but a change of formation saw a change of fortune. need to keep the pts coming in now

Well I never change of formation, change of mindset and a hugely improved performance. Perfect away performance few minor scares at the end but held firm, same again next week please.

The whole time CH was here I can't recall enjoying a game as much as this one, we can have a decent weekend finally.

Sounded like a really good performance, delighted for Reid hope the new management structure can find a place for him, in fact the club should insist on it He actually seemed to make the right changes at the right time.
It sounded as if he managed to get the players to display all the qualities they have been lacking, commitment, energy, intensity. It seems that he was aware of what was lacking but obviously had little influence with Hughton, now he's gone he has been able to implement some of his own ideas.
At last can have a decent Saturday evening, ridiculous how a football result affects your mood even at my advanced years.