Huddersfield Match Day thread sponsored by Catherine Tate | Vital Football

Huddersfield Match Day thread sponsored by Catherine Tate

Lienking

Vital Football Hero
Think it was her that said "Am I bovvered". Looks like none of us are at the moment. Anyone know if Ely, Drager, or Ojeda are available today? Will we just get the same 11 with a different manager , with Yates and Garner in midfield ? At least Spencer will be back today.

Think it was her that said "Am I bovvered". Looks like none of us are at the moment. Anyone know if Ely, Drager, or Ojeda are available today? Will we just get the same 11 with a different manager , with Yates and Garner in midfield ? At least Spencer will be back today.
Well done for taking the trouble to do it. Clearly no one else can summon up the enthusiasm, wonder how many pages it'll get to my bet is, not many. Probably the most interesting thing will be to see what team Reid puts out and how he sets them ready for the inevitable loss.

Well done for taking the trouble to do it. Clearly no one else can summon up the enthusiasm, wonder how many pages it'll get to my bet is, not many. Probably the most interesting thing will be to see what team Reid puts out and how he sets them ready for the inevitable loss.

Most of us are still stupid enough to spend the afternoon glued to Radio Nottingham ! (Assuming no visuals are obtainable !).

Given what he said:
It just hasn't worked on a results basis over the past 12 months and it's hard to put your finger on why when the work you're doing is to a really high standard and the atmosphere in training is fantastic.

I reckon its not going to be much different.

It will be interesting to see if the players come out ready to give a performance. Would be nice if we got a result and performance but at the same time it always annoys me when players suddenly put in the effort they should have been putting in all along.

Wouldn't surprise me if we picked up a point here, maybe two, different coach, different approach, possibly different players included.

We could have done worse than have Reid appointed on a permanent first team job.

He's gone for a back 3, maybe Reid is the manager we need? Or not when it goes tits up.

Forest wearing the "railway maintenance man in horrible industrial accident with a chainsaw" third kit. At least they will be able to see who they want to pass to.

No Zinckernagel today. Injured apparently. Hope I am wrong, but not seen Lolley do anything good in numerous games now. When did he score last ?