How to beat City...CL 2nd Leg - Manchester United FC (The Sky Blues) vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 17 | Vital Football

How to beat City...CL 2nd Leg - Manchester United FC (The Sky Blues) vs Tottenham Hotspur

As much as I am overjoyed with the result, can't but feel let down by the TW for not adding. Wonder where we'll find 11 senior players to field in the semi, considering we have top-4 as the next priority.

i have to download the full game ... anyone know where i might find this?
best game i've seen in my life!
Yes me too I do not have BT and would pay to have the match recording in full including the post preview by BT pundits. I am prepared to pay for it just let me know

We finally have some smiles from lady luck. But that does not distract from the hard work and daring to fight back despite conceding those 4 goals. Without that bravery, the match would hv ended 4-1 or 4-0. But we fought, thats all i always ask for, just give it a damn go.

Guys can you please help me this is my second request I really need the full match recording and prepared to pay for it

Get a Canadian IP and sign up for DAZN. They'll have it for about a week. I just found out that they have the Canadian PL rights for next season as well.

that left me absolutely exhausted, nerves and legs were shot. That was too much. every possible range of emotion there is i think we all went through it tonight. Gotta be honest lads i never wanna go through another 90mins like that again, that game was almost the death of me.

BUT WERE IN THE SEMI FINALS OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE LADS!! COYS!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!! With the time difference I am just now reading through the posts!! Oh my God...my blood pressure was through the roof just reading them...and I haven't watched nor read anything else yet.

First concern - do we have any players left fit enough to play. You know we still have to seal up top 4...
Second concern - Fuck off Tripps
Third concern - We flipping allowed 4 goals!!! Ok we need to figure that out.

Still shaking with excitement...well done lads!!!! Well fucking done!!!! (sorry 80...could have used 'naffing' instead, but simply couldn't)

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great game. But when we’re 2 goals up, then is the time to shore up and frustrate them, - not let them in! You can at least give yourself a break and come at them again. But we hung in there with our initial lead and the away goals counted well. I was gutted when the ball went in and like everyone was elated when it was reversed.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE SEMI EH? Just beat Ajax and then it’s Liverpoo or Barca in the Final. We could do this, with or without Kane.

What I like is that Pochettino changes stuff about and we’re still potent! But we must stop going to sleep after scoring.
Good game, good game!