How to beat City...CL 2nd Leg - Manchester United FC (The Sky Blues) vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 18 | Vital Football

How to beat City...CL 2nd Leg - Manchester United FC (The Sky Blues) vs Tottenham Hotspur

HOLY SHIT!!!! With the time difference I am just now reading through the posts!! Oh my God...my blood pressure was through the roof just reading them...and I haven't watched nor read anything else yet.

First concern - do we have any players left fit enough to play. You know we still have to seal up top 4...
Second concern - Fuck off Tripps
Third concern - We flipping allowed 4 goals!!! Ok we need to figure that out.

Still shaking with excitement...well done lads!!!! Well fucking done!!!! (sorry 80...could have used 'naffing' instead, but simply couldn't)

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Two goals down to Trippier and one lucky deflection...with a proper RB
Ike Bissaka we would have cruised it.

Well could not see game as away and busy kept up to date with sky sports feed on phone (mor e bsis commentary feeds pro shitty)
Super we got the rub of the green and thoroughly deserve the win as we were playing man shitty, current champions and potential champions, the media the pundits as well....why do they not give us real credit FFS...now it will all be about Liverpud beating Barca and lifting the trophy this yaer...just wait and see.

To the club all round a super big thank you from me...a proud spurs supporter walking around with a hiuge grin ..cant stop it...ha ha

It was pandemoium at my local last night.Spurs fans took over the whole place apart from a handful of Liverpool supporters in the back room.The best game for ups & downs & the right result I can remember. VAR -I love you ! It actually added to the drama ,I was up & down like a yo-yo.Poch is like a great general ,marshalling his depleted troops to an heroic victory against all odds.I've waited 57 years to get into the semi-finals of this great competition again.Bill Nicholson will be smiling down from football heaven.Proud to be Spurs.

What a night. What a game. Still Buzzing. You cant have more drama.

Eriksen got away with a very poor performance. Thought he was terrible and he nearly gave it away at the end. Thanks God vor VAR and the City player deflecting it.
But for me Eriksen can leave in the summer for 100m +. He is nearly always anonymous in these kind of matches and yesterday he nearly cost us big time.

By the way, did the ref give Sissoko a yellow card beause he refused to be stretchered off? If not that, then why did he get one?

I watched Ajax-Juve...those guys are absolutely fearless and have nothing to lose...this is going to be no cakewalk! Injuries and yellow cards will not help our cause.

Come On You Spurs!!!

I believe he returned to the pitch after the initial injury, without receiving permission from the referee.

Ecstatic with this result! Did not and have not seen any of the match apart from the goals featured in our news. Now for a repeat of 1963, though we shouldn't get too carried away. Put yourselves in Danny's seat - the process leading to the final is all REVENUE, winning the final results in a trophy which requires a cabinet and that is EXPEDITURE! Reach the final and it wouldn't surprise me if Danny ordered "yes man" ttino to play the reserves, for experience.!!

I was hammeringly drunk last night. I woke at 3am from a dream. Anyone remember Superman II the Richar Donner film? It was the scene where General Zod (who was in the dream Catalan) tells Superman(a chubby greying Argentine Superman) "Kneel before Zod" Supes appears to bend the knee then the theme kicks in and he crunches the weird balding megalomaniac's fingers twirled him round his head and threw him out the window....wonder why I dreamed that?

Enjoying the victory, but worried about the backlash at the weekend. Our GD is 4 better than Arsenal right now and we need to protect that with our lives. Have a feeling that Poch will revert to 3 at the back and wing-backs to protect the midfield injuries.

Have my first visit to the new stadium to look forward to on Tuesday.