Here we go! | Page 1601 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Oh yes, Joe Public is really starting to wake up to the realisation of just how terrible a Keith Starmer lefty woke ideological Government would be!!

Rishi is turning things around and doing a solid job, it's great to see!

1712155013043.png

Crazy how this may end up working out. Labour got 40% in 2017 and didn't even win the election, Starmer predicted to get 41 and win a landslide. Just shows the effect that the deal between UKIP and the Tories had.

Sure start was one of the great achievements of the Labour Government. Everyone knew at the time they were great and doing their job really well. 11 years later we find out just how much.

And the Tories just scrapped them immediately

BBC News - Children living near Sure Start centres did better at GCSEs, study suggests

Marches, speeches, long columns written about deaths in Gaza. Number killed 33,000. Terrible as it is where are the eyes and speeches, the marches about Yemen. Number killed in Yemen 300,000 nobody stirs. Syria 250,000, under estimate. No body marches. Palestinians have a right to their own state but so do others. Do not take your eye of the ball. Gaza is only one part of the picture.

Sure start was one of the great achievements of the Labour Government. Everyone knew at the time they were great and doing their job really well. 11 years later we find out just how much.

And the Tories just scrapped them immediately

BBC News - Children living near Sure Start centres did better at GCSEs, study suggests
Can’t be right. Labour are worse at everything…

Marches, speeches, long columns written about deaths in Gaza. Number killed 33,000. Terrible as it is where are the eyes and speeches, the marches about Yemen. Number killed in Yemen 300,000 nobody stirs. Syria 250,000, under estimate. No body marches. Palestinians have a right to their own state but so do others. Do not take your eye of the ball. Gaza is only one part of the picture.

erm people did do something about Syria until Obama decided to leave them.to the Russians. red cross etc regularly have appeals for yeman. I guess the difference is we don't sell them weapons.

on a lighter note- keir starmer saying the planning for wfcg must get sorted.

gets my vote.

No no NO. His endorsement means the City Ground is now a WOKE football ground.

Next thing you know we'll have gender neutral toilets and the players will be identifying as microwaves!!!

We now must move ground as a matter of priority

No no NO. His endorsement means the City Ground is now a WOKE football ground.

Next thing you know we'll have gender neutral toilets and the players will be identifying as microwaves!!!

We now must move ground as a matter of priority
They might even identify as footballers who care enough to bust a spleen saving us from relegation chap

No material policies, woke, EU lovers and flip floppers.....my God what has happened to this great country of ours. I must admit not much fight that I've seen in Rishi but perhaps powder is being kept dry for later on in the year. Reform at 15 or 16% -add that to the conservatives and that's 36 and not a sufficient enough swing to get Labour over the line...its the conservatives only real hope. Either that, or a May v Corbyn type turnaround. It wont be enough to send a plane or two over to beautiful, safe Rwanda or things are getting better line (which they are)

I see Matt Le Tisser thinks that Grant Schapps & Liz Truss control the weather

It's amazing how the likes of Le Tissier on the one hand think that our Government are incompetent idiots, yet on the other hand they have the intelligence and capability to manipulate the weather.

He's a great case study for the damage that too much heading the ball can do.