Here we go! | Page 1602 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Lord Arbuthnot ‘alerted to scandal during coffee morning’​

Lord Arbuthnot has said he was first alerted to the sub-postmasters’ scandal at a coffee morning in his then parliamentary constituency of North East Hampshire on April 3 2009 where he learned of the case of Jo Hamilton.
The mother-of-two was prosecuted for a shortfall of £36,000 at her Post Office in South Warnborough, Hampshire in 2006 and was persuaded to plead guilty to a charge of false accounting.
Later in 2009, Lord Arbuthnot said he learned of the case of another constituent, David Bristow, whose contract was terminated by the Post Office for an alleged shortfall of £42,000.
Both of their convictions were overturned in 2021.
Lord Arbuthnot went on to alert Lord Mandelson, the then business secretary, urging him to “investigate the matter” because of the “significant number” of sub-postmasters accused of fraud who “claim that the Horizon system is responsible”.

Rayner branded ‘hypocrite’ for demanding Tory candidate publish tax details​

Labour’s deputy leader pressured Conservative chairman to publish tax details in a by-election in 2021

Shock Horror - Leftie does or doesn't do what she she criticises a Righty for doing or not doing

Flip flop as PM
Angrela as Deputy PM
Robot (i learnt my economics from the kitchen table) Reeve

Seriously are you guys having a laugh.........

It's amazing how the likes of Le Tissier on the one hand think that our Government are incompetent idiots, yet on the other hand they have the intelligence and capability to manipulate the weather.

He's a great case study for the damage that too much heading the ball can do.
Did he ever head the ball though?

Shock Horror - Leftie does or doesn't do what she she criticises a Righty for doing or not doing

Flip flop as PM
Angrela as Deputy PM
Robot (i learnt my economics from the kitchen table) Reeve

Seriously are you guys having a laugh.........

you should look at the other side

Rwanda rishi as PM
don't know the deputy anymore cos they have all had to leave, got fired or resigned.
hunt by name and hunt by nature

it's obviously going really well. we just have to wait for 68million brits to catch up and we're rocking.

exports is good.news but is anyone planning on fixing the NHS,

and the police
and housing
and tax dodgers
and sewage
and potholes

and maybe even illegal immigration

thought not.

you should look at the other side

Rwanda rishi as PM
don't know the deputy anymore cos they have all had to leave, got fired or resigned.
hunt by name and hunt by nature
Looks like Brexiteers were right again given the immigration pact just passed by the EU. Right on export, right on trade agreements, right on immigration . Thank God we are out

The attempts by the Mail to make a story of the Angela Reynor thing is really cutting through with the population.

At least, the part of the population that are Tory Councillors

It only needs to cut through the population who voted Conservative in 2019 who are going to vote Labour for change sake. Rishi v Robot ( I learnt my economics at the kitchen table) Reeve. Rishi all the way. You couldn’t define a no- brainer more clearly

It only needs to cut through the population who voted Conservative in 2019 who are going to vote Labour for change sake. Rishi v Robot ( I learnt my economics at the kitchen table) Reeve. Rishi all the way. You couldn’t define a no- brainer more clearly
What about the whole swathes of middle income England who aren't remotely rich but are stuck paying 40% tax?

Do you think they care about Angela Raynor's council house, or the fact that they are getting their arse ripped in taxation and are having to do a self assessment form every year to pay back child benefit while the two income house next door that earns double does not?

What about the whole swathes of middle income England who aren't remotely rich but are stuck paying 40% tax?

Do you think they care about Angela Raynor's council house, or the fact that they are getting their arse ripped in taxation and are having to do a self assessment form every year to pay back child benefit while the two income house next door that earns double does not?
Child benefit is being addressed as you well know. Rates of taxation are not wholly different across Europe . We have to pay for Covid. We have to stop so many people coming in . Would vote out of the ECHR tomorrow. But we have gutless left wing politicians. Being a loyal chap, I will vote for this Conservative Party holding my nose…