Hated Teams? | Page 5 | Vital Football

Hated Teams?

The most disdain I have for any team in the British leagues is Milton Keynes Dons - 1. Because of the crap they played when they were Wimbledon and 2. They sold out and completely screwed their fan base.

Do you remember when they were seriously considering moving to Dublin? How mental was that.

I'm happy for the original Wimbledon fans that AFC Wimbledon have been a success and now play league football.

Appropriate thread to visit today. I give not the slightest stuff about cov but already you can see the hate they have towards us. We are their everything. Remember playing blose after all those years...battle of rocky road etc....that will happen here. Except we wont really understand what all the fuss is about and that will merely wind them up more.

Appropriate thread to visit today. I give not the slightest stuff about cov but already you can see the hate they have towards us. We are their everything. Remember playing blose after all those years...battle of rocky road etc....that will happen here. Except we wont really understand what all the fuss is about and that will merely wind them up more.
Yes I am quite annoyed that we will be playing them again next season. I have a few Cov mates who have come out of the woodwork this afternoon.

None. Hate is a waste of time and anyway have some great memories of beating Blues. There was one match St Andrews I was lucky to get home alive from though...

5 for me.
The obvious one across the expressway.
Manure, largely because of jealousy but also hate their “fans” in places like Devon and Singapore. Complete hypocrite though, I love it when our fans fly in from Belfast, Norway etc
Bin dippers because of heysel, which they conveniently ignore when doing the victim shit
Coventry, lived there for a while and the hatred of Villa intense and irrational. A bunch of 50 of the w*****$ beat up a Villa fan after a game - he was alone other than his 7yo son.
Leicester, miserable trip there in the 80s, we must have been in free fall because Steve foster was playing. Bricks thrown at us with impunity all the way to/fr the station and the only arrests were Villa fans trying to counter attack.