Hated Teams? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Hated Teams?

Crewe Alex.

If you don't know what has gone on there with Barry Bennell and rumours surrounding other high profile Crewe Alex figures then feel free to research and be appalled.

The fact that this club did nothing, and has never come out to apologise says everything.

I know two Crewe fans who are disgusted by their own club.

Looking back, terrace chants from other local clubs about this club have been going on from the 80's. And only this club. At the time I thought is was the usual nastiness that football fans give each other but on reflection how much was common knowledge to quite a few folk?

This chimes with was I had heard about Saville donkey's years before any allegations. Again, sort of accepted 'shrug shoulders' common knowledge.

Sorry for the heavy nature of this post. :(
That shit goes way past Saville, when you start to find out who he was linked to and how powerful they were and are its very upsetting.

That shit goes way past Saville, when you start to find out who he was linked to and how powerful they were and are its very upsetting.

Yep. Truly frightening. The poor victims had no chance. And who thinks this is still not going on at the moment. More women in positions of power and influence would help I suspect.

------------

Back on topic... not keen on some aspects of Everton with their 'Everton are white' chants of old and the pride some had of never playing a player of colour. That said, got time for other aspects of Everton e.g. proper football ground and they have, in my experience, very knowlegeable fans. As do Liverpool.

Only really 2 for me Small Heath and Liverpool.

Small Heath because of the obsessive nature and general bitterness of their fans. I know some decent guys who are noses, but as soon as the topic of conversation turns to football their personalities change and they become full of anger and hatred.

Liverpool - had to suffer from all their plastic fans growing up in the 80's and over recent years they have started to come out the woodwork again thinking they will win the title. The way the media continuously bang on about them gets on my tits as well. Been to Anfield 3 or 4 times and I'm still to experience this magnificent atmosphere they keep telling us about.

Used to really dislike Man U but a few of those shirts have disappeared over the last couple of years. Not so many of them around now, and I genuinely didnt know 1 Man U fan growing up before their 90's dominance. Even worse I know 2 so called life long Man U fans who I can clearly remember being Blues fans at school. The embarrassment of that clearly became too much for them sometime during the 90's

Never liked Celtic either

Not really a hatred more of a disdain for the lower orders. Like ggs I have friends who are Noses plus a couple of Baggies. During the closed season we had a lads' meet up and they ganged up on me. They were full of delight at the thought that we were in a load of financial shit and told me how they had been waiting for this for a long time and now they were going to really enjoy it. A week later our two billionaires turned up. I can't wait for the next meet up.

Never liked Celtic either

Down with Rangers I say :loser:

I used to have a hatred of them when I was younger but don't give a shit now and I don't give a shit about watching Celtic either. The only difference between Celtic and Rangers was Celtic have far better support demonstrated by the number of testimonials they get invited to.
The late 90s and early 00s Rangers had some shithouse players - pure anti-football but look at the likes of Scott Brown now and in hindsight they've both always had 2 or 3 complete and utter pricks in their sides. Sergio Ramos would probably be a Rangers player if some how he ever ended up in Scotland - pure shithousery!

Thats one thing about that league you won't get far without one or two half 'thugs' in your team.

I despise Liverpool.

A must for any lad or lass who grew up in a provincial town in the 70's or 80's. Aston Villa 5-0 Liverpool, probably the greatest score (and game) in football, ever. Did I say ever, I meant ever.:bow::clap:

Strong dislike for Spurs, Newcastle (put your shirts on, it's cold up north you fat pricks), and Leeds - all fan related.

Down with Rangers I say :loser:

I used to have a hatred of them when I was younger but don't give a shit now and I don't give a shit about watching Celtic either. The only difference between Celtic and Rangers was Celtic have far better support demonstrated by the number of testimonials they get invited to.
The late 90s and early 00s Rangers had some shithouse players - pure anti-football but look at the likes of Scott Brown now and in hindsight they've both always had 2 or 3 complete and utter pricks in their sides. Sergio Ramos would probably be a Rangers player if some how he ever ended up in Scotland - pure shithousery!

Thats one thing about that league you won't get far without one or two half 'thugs' in your team.

I don't feel anything for Rangers either way. But did used to enjoy their team full of England internationals wipe the floor with Celtic during the Souness era (Walters, Hateley, Steven, Woods, Butcher etc). Was funny to see them to shut Leeds up one year too, knocking them out the Champions League.

Scotland fans always seem like the Small Heath of international football

Man United, blatant cheating, ref's in their pockets, Fergie time, fouling scum bags, Vidic should of seen red but scores the winner at Wembley >( need I say more. Always wanted to punch that red nosed piss head twat Ferguson in the face.

Actually i have always loathed Southampton. The reason being they were the first team I ever saw the Villa lose to. The FA cup replay at Villa Park, the year Saints went on to win it.

Sad ain't I? ???

I just can't stand SHA - as a kid in the 70's I took dog's abuse from their fans when we were relegated to the 3rd Division. Going to school was a trauma every day as they were everywhere. Although the school was in Villa territory in Marsh Hill, it was a grammar school and there were loads of kids from Washwood Heath and Sheldon at the school.
I also cannot stand Liverpool and their whinging fans. I remember watching in horror the antics at Heysel and have also seen their 'impeccable' fans in action outside Villa Park armed with Stanley knives.

Actually i have always loathed Southampton. The reason being they were the first team I ever saw the Villa lose to. The FA cup replay at Villa Park, the year Saints went on to win it.

Sad ain't I? ???
Hate losing, especially at Villa Park but it was a cracking game. Remember the 2-1 fa cup Villa Park replay against the Saints? Lionel Martin late winner.

Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
Small Heath alliance
West Ham
Looking back , over my shoulder (mike & the mechanics)
Thread completed ?

No way could I have a second team. Villa take everything from me. And leave me feel drained. I do respect teams more than others but I hate with a passion:
Liverpool... media frenzy over the Kop? Huh? Compare the Kop to the Holte end. No competition. Not even same ball park.
BCFC obviously. Shit club and fans are disgusting.
WBA obsessed with us. Cant blame them really.
West Ham. Terrible club. Claret and blue nonsense.
SPURS. Think they are way better tha they actually are. Theve had a decent last few years but other than that. Idiots.
Watford. Only reason is that donkey captain. Horrible bloke.

Yes. Hate is a strong word.

A dislike though!?

The most disdain I have for any team in the British leagues is Milton Keynes Dons - 1. Because of the crap they played when they were Wimbledon and 2. They sold out and completely screwed their fan base.

Any team that changed their name:
1. Boscombe St. John’s Lads’ Institute F.C. - AFC Bournemouth
2. Dial Square - Royal Arsenal - Woolwich Arsenal - the Arse
3. St. Domingo F.C. - Everton
4. Leicester Fosse - guess who
5. Newton Heath LYR Football Club - easy one
6. St. Mary’s Church of England Young Men’s Association - Soton
7. Stoke Ramblers - currently very apt :lol:
8. West Bromwich Strollers - another classic
9. Thames Ironworks F.C. - West Ham
10. Small Heath Alliance - Everyone's favourite fall guy

Double pain for Dial Square (Arsenal) though because they were "voted" into the first division by "dubious" means have only finished 6th in the previous years second division.

I've no time for any other team. Never have and never will.

I strongly dislike every team we play for 90 minutes (particularly any local teams) and I will admit that I have hated the cave people across town ever since I can first remember growing up in Aston.

I would happily be the person that puts a padlock on the gates of that shithole as they disappear into the ether.

Of course, hate is a negative thing and not a healthy line of thought and I would feel some sympathy for the genuine and harmless noses but what has influenced my opinion over the many years is the way so many right-wing minded thugs have associated themselves with the club.

I would laugh at them as I have done over the years at a lot of the fictional bollocks they have written about themselves and how they have always ruled the city of Birmingham.

Last edited:
I've no time for any other team. Never have and never will.

I strongly dislike every team we play for 90 minutes (particularly any local teams) and I will admit that I have hated the cave people across town ever since I can first remember growing up in Aston.

Until I left Aston I had some real and nasty ding-dongs with them all over Brum that has left a lasting impression on me but more so for them if you get my drift.

I would happily be the person that puts a padlock on the gates of that shithole as they disappear into the ether.

Of course, hate is a negative thing and not a healthy line of thought and I would feel some sympathy for the genuine and harmless noses but what has influenced my opinion over the many years is the way so many right-wing minded thugs have associated themselves with the club.

I would laugh at them as I have done over the years at a lot of the fictional bollocks they have written about themselves and how they have always ruled the city of Birmingham.

They rule all of Britain if you believe their tall stories