Hated Teams? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Hated Teams?

Brought up to dislike West Bromich Albion.
Note the word dislike, not hate, hate being such a strong word.

I do hate certain things/people, like hypocrites(politicians), paedophiles, rascists, homophobes, closed minded people and of course phsyco/sociopathes.

Brought up to dislike West Bromich Albion.
Note the word dislike, not hate, hate being such a strong word.

I do hate certain things/people, like hypocrites(politicians), paedophiles, rascists, homophobes, closed minded people and of course phsyco/sociopathes.

So, the majority of Sandwell fans then? :lol:

A section of Blue noses (I do know a decent family who have the odd quirk of supporting them)

Don't like the Newcastle fans, or Tesco's fans. Spurs fans are a pain and Mr KK hated the Swansea fans. Though that's to do with Cardiff V Swansea history

In which thread can we mention Richard Keyes

That's a send to the tower statement Silhill. I had forgotten all about that ''man'' until you mentioned him. How I wish I could erase the sight of your post from memory

It could go in the Bluenose thread on their site as I am never likely to visit their, if that helps :band2:

Yeah Newcastle fans are right tits.

When I was at uni in London I lived with a lad who was a Rotherham fan. One Saturday they were playing down in Barnet so a few of us went to the game. On the way back we were travelling close to Highbury and Newcastle were playing there that same day. Geordies were animals as we passed them . All got very hairy . Think the issue was Rotherham are also red and white and so my mates scarf was a bit misleading!.:lol:

Man Utd - fans and results. Respect for Sir Alex though.
West Ham - just a shit Aston Villa
Spurs - wankers
Arsenal - wankers
Chelsea - ruined football
Man City - even worse
Newcastle - what a grudge they have

and the obvious ones I can't be bothered with.

I only really have 2 and one of those has really mellowed in recent years.

Spurs and Blues.

I've hated Spurs all my life and I could never really rationalise why. Then I figured out out... it's the media. They constantly blow smoke up their arses, make them title challengers each year, idolise them.... and yet they've done nothing in over 30 years!

Since I figured out the reason for my hatred it has mellowed... it's not really their fault if the London media lovies go OTT about them. Plus they do play some decent stuff these days.

Blues. No explanation needed, just a horrible bunch of dirty twats from players to fans. Sooner they go out of existence the better for the world.

I only really have 2 and one of those has really mellowed in recent years.

Spurs and Blues.

I've hated Spurs all my life and I could never really rationalise why. Then I figured out out... it's the media. They constantly blow smoke up their arses, make them title challengers each year, idolise them.... and yet they've done nothing in over 30 years!

Since I figured out the reason for my hatred it has mellowed... it's not really their fault if the London media lovies go OTT about them. Plus they do play some decent stuff these days.

Blues. No explanation needed, just a horrible bunch of dirty twats from players to fans. Sooner they go out of existence the better for the world.

Got a horrible feeling they are going to win the European cup this year for some reason

Crewe Alex.

If you don't know what has gone on there with Barry Bennell and rumours surrounding other high profile Crewe Alex figures then feel free to research and be appalled.

The fact that this club did nothing, and has never come out to apologise says everything.

I know two Crewe fans who are disgusted by their own club.

Looking back, terrace chants from other local clubs about this club have been going on from the 80's. And only this club. At the time I thought is was the usual nastiness that football fans give each other but on reflection how much was common knowledge to quite a few folk?

This chimes with was I had heard about Saville donkey's years before any allegations. Again, sort of accepted 'shrug shoulders' common knowledge.

Sorry for the heavy nature of this post. :(