Hated Teams? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hated Teams?

Don't hate any team but the closest I get has to be Blues. Having said that, after much soul searching I did route for them when they beat Arsenal in the League Cup final. When all of your mates are Bluenoses, and you know what it means to them, what would you do?

West Ham - despicable fans, Upton Park was a proper shit hole and now they are owned by Gold and Sullivan!!

I also detest Manchester United - I have grudging (and I mean grudging respect for Ferguson's achievements) but the way he trained his players to behave - always in the face of the officials, the pressure they put on them at OT in particular, just made me sick.

And the relentless Fergie time, playing until United scored or won. There is no way that EVER evened itself out. The fact they always, always beat us as well didn't help. The FA cup game when we were 2-0 up, leading at OT when Forlan (who couldn't hit a barn door sitting on the latch) finally scored for them and don't mention that cheating bastard Vidic and his mate Phil Dowd.

My feelings have thawed slightly since Sir Chewalot left, but players like Herrera, Phil Jones and Fellaini still boil my piss :censor:
JPA did you have to bring up that League Cup final episode.
I thought I had buried that pair of bastards in the dark recesses of my mind. It will be back to the forfront now until I can banish again.

Strong dislike for me were Wolves as I grew up with a few dingle mates, they were alright apart from one particular Dingle who sat by me in maths always wound me up. Hearing the dingles sing SOTV every 5 minutes just reminds me how small time they are. Wolverhampton is such a shit hole too.

Also, Spurs and West Ham. Spurs have always had egos which has far outweighed their achievements, plenty of spurs fans around the midlands Home Counties which I always found a bit odd. West ham for reasons mentioned above, horrible club, even worse with the owners. I see both Spurs and west ham both came out near the top of the highest cost for being club mascot in a recent article - which sums them both up.

Just a general dislike was Leicester, due to the poor results we had against them in the 90’s - quite a few arsehole fans for a little club too.

Last edited:
Living up here it has to be Man U. Not so much the club but the supporters. They feel so entitled it gets right on my pecs. If I hear another one say ‘but it’s not the United way’. Get over yourselves.

You’re probably onto something here, a few more I’ve heard:

Spurs way
West Ham way
Newcastle way

All of them can fuck off and just be grateful if they get a result.

Apart from the obvious like Sandwell and Small Heath , West Ham for me . It all stems back to 1979 when they knocked us out of the F.A.Cup quarter final round with a last minute penalty that never was. Accompanied by the worst crowd violence I ever saw and it certainly wasn't a day for the faint hearted . Made even worse by the dildo salesmen taking over and then the fiasco with the taxpayers stadium.

I dislike them with a passion.

Having said that I can't stand any team we play against.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side.
I hate Liverpool.

Met a couple of Man U fans on holiday over the years and it’s quite funny that they live nowhere near Manchester, due to my dodgy (from rubery) villa tattoo they don’t need to ask , but when I ask them it’s always I support man U because of some obscure uncle who once went on the m6 or some rubbish reason ,don’t hate the club at all , in fact I very much respect them but the glory chasing fans , just could not do it , give me the up and downs of my home team anytime .

Apart from the obvious like Sandwell and Small Heath , West Ham for me . It all stems back to 1979 when they knocked us out of the F.A.Cup quarter final round with a last minute penalty that never was. Accompanied by the worst crowd violence I ever saw and it certainly wasn't a day for the faint hearted . Made even worse by the dildo salesmen taking over and then the fiasco with the taxpayers stadium.

I dislike them with a passion.

Having said that I can't stand any team we play against.
Was that when Ken mcnaught had his arm pushed up ? Remember being gutted