Going to Leeds? ..... | Page 9 | Vital Football

Going to Leeds? .....

I was referring initially to the Good Friday game in 1979....the greatest comeback ever....though yes ....I was at the Old Trafford FA Cup 2nd replay when we lost to Port Vale, in the Scoreboard end behind that white picket fence thing they used to have....Vale scrambled home the winner in front of us in extra time .....Doug Coutts almost but not quite blocking it

First year at WGS .... I was eleven .... !

Where does the time go ?....as the lady was wont to sing
I was in the same end. Bottle flew down from top and just missed us.
How great was it when cups had replays in all rounds. Play a draw on Saturday then replay in the next week. Brilliant. Draw again and another replay. Ace.

Indeed it was Jeff....but it’s gone , and like so many beautiful things....it won’t be coming back.

?

No in them years 72 73 74 there were major cut backs les rigby was manger after the 70 71 season the club thought they woud never get in

All that being the case. I think Ken Cowap was behind the Parker pens idea...(Jesus what a different world, I doubt Qatar would have got the World Cup by giving that Swiss twat a pen)....anyway......didn’t Hereford give em all a ‘China bull’ ?
Perhaps they all thought “ these daft ornaments are so hideous they couldn’t possibly pass muster as any form of inducement !”

Ha ha ha dirty Leeds.....how hysterical to see that git Bamford remonstrating with a Derby player for going down too easy .....

“Well you’d know Paddy, you shameless tw*t”

Just need Villa to piss on Frank Lampard’s Rams at Wembley now

Ha ha ha dirty Leeds.....how hysterical to see that git Bamford remonstrating with a Derby player for going down too easy .....

“Well you’d know Paddy, you shameless tw*t”

Just need Villa to piss on Frank Lampard’s Rams at Wembley now

Patrick Bamford - one of the most overrated players in the Championship imo.

Leeds will beat us today, no matter what team we put out, that's the reality of the situation. Little point in wasting energy and risking injury to key players when we have a more winnable fixture in a few days time. Start to think with your head and take emotion out of it. It's nothing to do with fight, you choose your battles accordingly to win the war.

First two pages pure gold.