Gills new signings | Page 20 | Vital Football

Gills new signings

More then happy with this, genuine disappointment from the majority of imps on twitter and another player know one linked us with, hopefully a quality addition to follow in defence.

Yup, but opinion on their MB is more measured and less surprised.

Sounds promising. I would be interested to know what call back options there are, if any, as seems like the guy isn't too far off of their first team.
I’m wondering if he’s in the last year of his contract and won’t be offered another one so their manager is giving him the opportunity to play regularly and hopefully win a new contract either with us or elsewhere.
Clears a bit off their wage bill as well.
Welcome anyway.
He’s obviously the player that Harris spoke about when he said the player had unexpectedly started in a couple of league one games.

I’m wondering if he’s in the last year of his contract and won’t be offered another one so their manager is giving him the opportunity to play regularly and hopefully win a new contract either with us or elsewhere.
Clears a bit off their wage bill as well.
Welcome anyway.

Apparently he’s under contract till 2024.

Standard re-call I’d have thought which can only happen in the January window.
Interesting that he’s a winger as I was expecting another forward or centre back (especially if Ehmer is injured), although it would free Kashket up to play in a front two with Mandron. Sounds promising, welcome Hakeeb.

He’s a big lad for a winger. I wonder whether he can operate through the middle too?

Will be interesting to see him operate on one wing and Green in the other and switching - would give full backs a good and different test.

Talking of tall players deployed out wide a certain Mark McCammon had his most productive season playing there for Doncaster........I'll get my coat

Standard re-call I’d have thought which can only happen in the January window.

Interesting that he’s a winger as I was expecting another forward or centre back (especially if Ehmer is injured), although it would free Kashket up to play in a front two with Mandron. Sounds promising, welcome Hakeeb.
According to Harris Ehmer isn’t injured. He was ill.

Reactions: PuB
Talking of tall players deployed out wide a certain Mark McCammon had his most productive season playing there for Doncaster........I'll get my coat
Let's hope he's better than MM, the best tall winger I can think of was Glenn Little, who was nearly 6' 3"!

6ft3 winger, if he's rapid that'll be an impressive sight.

Very pleased with this.
It also gives Morris and Co a good outlet similar to Bentley a few years back .They let him win the ball or put a big guy out there out of his comfort zone.
Certainly sounds like a excellent signing. I would guess Lincoln have a gem lined up to replace him.

I know nothing about this chap - but trust NH has done his homework.
And good that he has a full preseason under his belt!