Gills new signings | Page 19 | Vital Football

Gills new signings

From Harris's comments, seems this was one of the long-term targets:

"Hakeeb is a player I have chased all summer, we had to be patient due to him starting the first two league games at Lincoln."

Sounds promising. I would be interested to know what call back options there are, if any, as seems like the guy isn't too far off of their first team.

Sounds promising. I would be interested to know what call back options there are, if any, as seems like the guy isn't too far off of their first team.

Standard re-call I’d have thought which can only happen in the January window.

Interesting that he’s a winger as I was expecting another forward or centre back (especially if Ehmer is injured), although it would free Kashket up to play in a front two with Mandron. Sounds promising, welcome Hakeeb.

More then happy with this, genuine disappointment from the majority of imps on twitter and another player know one linked us with, hopefully a quality addition to follow in defence.

Standard re-call I’d have thought which can only happen in the January window.

Interesting that he’s a winger as I was expecting another forward or centre back (especially if Ehmer is injured), although it would free Kashket up to play in a front two with Mandron. Sounds promising, welcome Hakeeb.
Wasn’t Onoura a winger when we signed him from Mansfield, would be wonderful if he could have a similar impact if deployed as a striker I suspect though he might just operate out wide.