General Football thread | Page 507 | Vital Football

General Football thread

Calling, in public a company is like one of the biggest criminal gangs is libellous. Forest should insist that Sky force. Neville to make a public apology.

Which is worse, calling Attwell a Luton fan or calling a Darren England a f*****g cheat. Kompany was banned for two games and fined £10,000. At least the Forest statement was factually correct. Maybe the Kompany one.

Just wondering - if a goal like Gary Crosby's famous goal against Manchester City was scored today does anyone think it would still be allowed in the current climate?
I have no idea why but I very much doubt it.

They've actually acknowledged the current rules do not work, thats why they are changing them. So how is it fair that Forest and Everton are punished against them?

it's corrupted

They've actually acknowledged the current rules do not work, thats why they are changing them. So how is it fair that Forest and Everton are punished against them?

it's corrupted
Speaking of corruption has anyone else heard the rumour that PGMOL & premier league have arranged for us to to be awarded a penalty this afternoon provided City are already at least 4 up & the match is in stoppage time

The following clubs have taken Premier League points off Man City this season

Chelsea - 4
Arsenal - 4
Wolves- 3
Newcastle- 3
Villa- 3
Liverpool - 2
Palace - 1
Spurs- 1

We really do have to just take it for what it is today

It would, but lose to Sheff Utd and Chelsea too and we could end up going to Burnley with no significant goal difference advantage, particularly if we had a big loss to Chelsea.
I don't think we'll get that badly whooped today.
If there's one thing we're really, really expert at, its looking like we might just be playing well enough to get something, only to lose by a goal in the end. That's why I predicted a 2-1 loss.

I have just read the last 5 pages of this thread and you have all thoroughly depressed me you miserable gits!
What is wrong with you all?
We may or may not get some of our points back - but certainly won’t be deducted any more.
This is still in our hands - no matter what happens today.
We may lose but it will be a good close game
We will win next week @ Sheffield
Then game on - we will beat Chelsea just like we beat Arsenal when needed last season
You Reds

I have just read the last 5 pages of this thread and you have all thoroughly depressed me you miserable gits!
We may or may not get some of our points back - but certainly won’t be deducted any more.
Then game on - we will beat Chelsea just like we beat Arsenal when needed last season
You Reds

The Sheff Utd game next week is just the sort of game that this spineless team and dull, boring manager will lose.

You Reds
That's more like the attitude we need this afternoon....

hard to get excited about today. no doubt everyone just waiting for them.to rub our noses in it. media waiting to climb back up inside peps arse.

what a joke of a league that we are all waiting for next week...