General Football thread | Page 509 | Vital Football

General Football thread

So, Leicester will be promoted and have a points deduction.

Ipswich in all likelihood will be promoted but allowable losses will constitute 1 year of league 1, 1 in the championship and 1 in the Prem. Not sure what the L1 allowance is, but I am guessing Ipswich will have no more than 50-55m permissible losses. Plus a squad lacking in quality.

Everton facing admin and -9 points.

Just need Norwich, Hull or WBA to be the 3rd team and survive next year (provided we survive this year)

Ipswich in all likelihood will be promoted but allowable losses will constitute 1 year of league 1, 1 in the championship and 1 in the Prem. Not sure what the L1 allowance is, but I am guessing Ipswich will have no more than 50-55m permissible losses. Plus a squad lacking in quality.

Just need Norwich, Hull or WBA to be the 3rd team and survive next year (provided we survive this year)
I was thinking that myself - assuming we stay up - we have a real chance to establish ourselves

Less with it being at Stevenage!

I think we might have taken a decent crowd to Tottenham had it been there.

Plenty went to the Youth Cup Final at Man U but had that been played at Rochdale the demand may have been lower!
Stevenage is nearer to Nottingham, and is a mainline (and local London based) station. In fact, probably nearer to Nottingham, and to get a crowd there. I have not been to Stevenage's ground, and would like to add it to my portfolio of grounds visited - sadly, I have seen competitive fixtures involving Nottingham Forest at every League ground within the M25 (not counting Sutton United, who have just been relegated anyway). I even went to a pre- season friendly v Barnet some years ago, so could count that to my total.

3. Stonewall penalties. Fact.

VAR was/is a Luton fan. Fact.

Forest reviewing options. Fact.

What is there to answer?

Any disrepute should be answered by PGMOL and failure to protect staff, failure of officials, failure of check up systems and poor governance systems. Human they are but this was incompetence all round.

rules will be changed by then to cover the Chelsea losses so should be able to spend a bit :)

you mean in accumulating less points? being closer to the drop?
Last season we were in the drop zone but collecting points as we clawed our way out. This season we seem to be watching other teams do it.

Not to mention that even without the points deduction we would need 3 wins to match last season’s total.

Last season we were in the drop zone but collecting points as we clawed our way out. This season we seem to be watching other teams do it.

Not to mention that even without the points deduction we would need 3 wins to match last season’s total.

We're doing a Leeds