GB news | Page 6 | Vital Football

GB news

Farage knows how to dog whistle. An honourable guy who was caught fiddling expenses from the EU.

He has been trying to benefit from highlighting dog whistling this as if he is the immigration monitor but is not interested that these numbers are small and all refuge numbers are low compared to the number of illegal immigrants (est 1m) actualy in the country and the yearly number of non EU immigrants (400,000).
Why does he only concentrate on EU and highly visible refugee numbers?

A master of division for his own benefit?

The Guardian reported it as 430 refugees arriving in one day, including many women and children, escaping a war zone.
Farage showed it as hundreds of single young illegal migrant workers paying between €3,000 and €5,000 to people smugglers to get them into the U.K. from a war zone (France)
They filmed 47 getting off a single boat, not a woman or child amongst them.
They were giving V signs and punching the air that they made it to the U.K..
Coming soon to a car wash near you.

They are both probably correct, I expect.
Who’s to say?

We should celebrate the one thing we are getting better at, admitting channel crossers. Seriously I struggle to believe that this is all about evil people smugglers. The latest lot were in an inflatable without an engine and just paddling. I think I could organise that. I think they may well be trading up from the car wash because there are labour shortages all over.

If they are genuinely fleeing war and persecution, they will claim asylum.
Claiming asylum means that they cannot legitimately work, hence the car wash reference. Fewer questions.

We are not an open-door nation. We take in a specific number of migrants each year, no more. And a lot less than our neighbours. No point getting angry at the levels of migrants being picked up when most of them get sent back.

We should celebrate the one thing we are getting better at, admitting channel crossers. Seriously I struggle to believe that this is all about evil people smugglers. The latest lot were in an inflatable without an engine and just paddling. I think I could organise that. I think they may well be trading up from the car wash because there are labour shortages all over.

There are labour shortages in certain sectors but maybe raising the rate for those jobs is the answer.

I think there are already fewer questions in several sectors and how willing are consumers to pay more for non essential goods and services. Fewer problems for MPs seeking housekeepers, nannys, cleaners, odd job men and builders for sure. Sending people back requires a destination and willing recipient. Theatre and little else.

Farage knows how to dog whistle. An honourable guy who was caught fiddling expenses from the EU.

He has been trying to benefit from highlighting dog whistling this as if he is the immigration monitor but is not interested that these numbers are small and all refuge numbers are low compared to the number of illegal immigrants (est 1m) actualy in the country and the yearly number of non EU immigrants (400,000).

Nobody needs to "dog whistle" re immigration. Just look at the news.

There's a shortage of a lot of things. No places left in Kent for vulnerable children for example, because of the number of 28 year old teenagers that are arriving.

There are labour shortages in certain sectors but maybe raising the rate for those jobs is the answer.
Even the Labour Party and the TUC now openly admit that uncontrolled immigration has driven wages down.
Many businesses are now complaining that they have to offer decent wages to get staff.
Huge corporations making obscene profits have been basically subsidised by the tax payers in working benefits.
It’s about time they paid a decent living wage and reigned in the profits a bit.

Nobody needs to "dog whistle" re immigration. Just look at the news.

If he was mentioning all immigration then i would agree but this is for the least numbers and impact but the visual side of it gives opportunity for knee jerk dog whistling. The ugly side of populism.

Its like the method of picking out one individual crime committed by a member of a community and using it to deride the while community.

To those calling for higher wages for certain sectors, I agree. Given the number of big firms firing and rehiring at lower rates of pay, how do you think that is going.

There's a shortage of a lot of things. No places left in Kent for vulnerable children for example, because of the number of 28 year old teenagers that are arriving.

A cynical observer might suggest that is more theatre from a government that hasn't a clue how to deal effectively with migration, a government with an incoherent and unworkable policy. Kent and the area round Heathrow have serious problems, the government does nothing to disperse the children and offers no extra money to councils facing the costs. It does of course generate headlines of a sort.

About £1 billion a year spent on the asylum system.
Hardly chicken feed.
Personally, I’d like to see a system where applications could be made legitimately from abroad.
I’ve read that the Danish government are considering outsourcing applications to Rwanda. So an asylum seeker could apply in Denmark but wait it out in Africa until the decision is approved or not.

Please can you could expand on Farage "fiddling his expenses".

Given that several MEPs from Eurosceptic Parties were similarly threatened, is it not possible that the EU was being vindictive?

How about a "fact" ?
MEPs have an allowance to spend money on "EU information".
Apparently it is OK for MEPs to fund leaflets to voters and other places of influence (schools ?) ....
...as long as the message is pro-EU.

London MEP Gerard Batten provided some factual info about the EU - that was less than positive.
The EU didn't like those facts.

"dog whistle" seems to be a favourite phrase of the SJW / Woke mob.

So what does one call a complaint about an allegedly racist Tweet (that most people have never seen)....
....or a complaint of some supposed 'phobia that is nothing of the sort.
...or an MP suggesting that families with 28 children ( on benefits) might like to consider famly planning.
...or JK Rowling saying "a woman is a woman"

When the SJW /Woke mob amplify their "outrage", is that not "dog whistling" to their fellow travellers ?

If you think Farage "only concentrates on EU" ...migration perhaps you are watching the wrong (anti-Farage) News services.

From the source they love to cite:
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-immigration-is-not-being-talked-about-enough

Amongst the several calls by Farage to reduce all immigration, can you find even one reference to EU only migration ?

Anyway, to Guardian readers, merely being anti-mass immigration makes one "bad".

I watched out of curiosity and the point that there’s eff all in opposition and it was very predictable, except for the foul mouthed protester screaming above the reporter in Whitehall.
Live television doesn’t expect that.
She must be very proud of herself.
"eff all in opposition".
You must have watched very, very little of GBN.

Anytime guests are on the sofa, there is almost always at least one leftie.
Dan Wootton has a regular from the (not) Independent - as Woke as they come.

Sunday morning includes Paul Embery - Labour and Trade Unionist - co-presenting for the full hour.

Labour MPs are often interviewed - and not shut down.

The refreshing thing is - mostly Presenters and Guests are polite to each other.
In the studio, guests are not interrupted.
The opposite of the bear-pit that is Newsnight interviewing any non-approved narrative guest.

GB News really is trying to be the opposite of "cancel culture".
(but I suppose there will always be the odd dodgy moment for a critic to point to)

I’ve read that the Danish government are considering outsourcing applications to Rwanda. So an asylum seeker could apply in Denmark but wait it out in Africa until the decision is approved or not.

That would be much better for the environment, as it would save a lot of unnecessary travel.

Please can you could expand on Farage "fiddling his expenses".

Given that several MEPs from Eurosceptic Parties were similarly threatened, is it not possible that the EU was being vindictive?

How about a "fact" ?
MEPs have an allowance to spend money on "EU information".
Apparently it is OK for MEPs to fund leaflets to voters and other places of influence (schools ?) ....
...as long as the message is pro-EU.

London MEP Gerard Batten provided some factual info about the EU - that was less than positive.
The EU didn't like those facts.

"dog whistle" seems to be a favourite phrase of the SJW / Woke mob.

So what does one call a complaint about an allegedly racist Tweet (that most people have never seen)....
....or a complaint of some supposed 'phobia that is nothing of the sort.
...or an MP suggesting that families with 28 children ( on benefits) might like to consider famly planning.
...or JK Rowling saying "a woman is a woman"

When the SJW /Woke mob amplify their "outrage", is that not "dog whistling" to their fellow travellers ?

If you think Farage "only concentrates on EU" ...migration perhaps you are watching the wrong (anti-Farage) News services.

From the source they love to cite:
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-immigration-is-not-being-talked-about-enough

Amongst the several calls by Farage to reduce all immigration, can you find even one reference to EU only migration ?

Anyway, to Guardian readers, merely being anti-mass immigration makes one "bad".

Another snowflake reply when one of your gang is criticised. Maybe stick to the subject.

Farage had to pay back approx £35k of expenses wrongly claimed. He was also fined for not declaring 400k in donations. Paid £8,000 a month to represent his constituents he managed to turn up on only 3 occasions at the parliament.
All from official sources and Farage himself.

Yes, i listen directly to him and thats where i get my impressions on a particular topic. I also watch gb news regularly.

I notice as usual you jumped to the must be woke and guardian crap, i have told you many times that i support neither and have only read the guardian once ever.

Fricking snowflakes lol.

Last edited:
Asylum and illegal immigration are not something people are comfortable discussing.
Suppression of news when migrants are involved , is now the norm around Europe.
Google 'Leonie Eltern Vienna'.
Less than a month ago , 13 year old Leonie was given the equivalent of 9 ecstacy tablets dissolved into a drink. She was then gang raped and strangled to death , before being left against a tree.
Her attackers were 4 afghan asylum seekers , 3 of which are in custody and have admitted their involvement. The 4th has escaped and believed to be in Italy.
Why hasn't this news been broadcast by MSM ?
Why is there so few news reports of this event , outside the German language ?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GcaNiDtqKj0z/

One race; the human race.

One planet; planer Earth.

No nations, no borders; no gods, no masters.