GB news | Vital Football

GB news

525 Sky I think. The British Fox News.

Edit: it’s 515 on Sky.

Last edited:
With trust in the MSM floundering, it's just what the UK needs. Honest debate about the subjects the others ignore.

I think that's true VG but lets just make sure GBN are just not full of right wing rhetoric and flag waving first.

If they investigate some of the sleaze associated with this government then that will be refreshing.

Last edited:
I think that's true VG but lets just make sure GBN are just full of right wing rhetoric and flag waving first.

If they investigate some of the sleaze associated with this government then that will be refreshing.
Have you ever seen Andrew Neil interview? He takes no prisoners.

I like Andrew Neil. One of the few interviewers who goes for the answers we want, rather than the answers that makes him famous. Interrupts MPs but only when required, rather than the moment any MP is about to answer a question (BBC bar Jeremy Vine).

The whole formation of this channel seems to be on right wing “we don’t like the Brexit coverage by all other platforms.” Some make-believe bullshit that the BBC is for the left/right/whatever your viewpoint is against.

For me I don’t want opinionated news which will happily filter what they report, and will put a slant on anything else. The Guardian does this, the Torygraph, the Mail, the Mirror...no wonder people can’t stand newspapers nowadays.

To me the best news outlet is Channel 4.

Last edited:
Just stuck it on in time for the ten o’clock news but it seems it doesn’t do such news bulletins, rather it was a continuation of Dan Wootton’s opinion show. A lot of IT niggles which you can forgive being its debut. A few swipes at the BBC, Harry & Meghan though.

Is this going to be a news channel with anchormen and reporters, or an opinion channel?