GB news | Page 7 | Vital Football

GB news

Asylum and illegal immigration are not something people are comfortable discussing.
Suppression of news when migrants are involved , is now the norm around Europe.
Google 'Leonie Eltern Vienna'.
Less than a month ago , 13 year old Leonie was given the equivalent of 9 ecstacy tablets dissolved into a drink. She was then gang raped and strangled to death , before being left against a tree.
Her attackers were 4 afghan asylum seekers , 3 of which are in custody and have admitted their involvement. The 4th has escaped and believed to be in Italy.
Why hasn't this news been broadcast by MSM ?
Why is there so few news reports of this event , outside the German language ?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GcaNiDtqKj0z/

Maybe because it did not happen in the uk. We only take news from our new masters the usa as we have taken back control and left our eu masters lol.

What uk migrant news is being suppressed as opposed to not being deemed newsworthy?

Very disappointed with the BBC majoring on Dominic fucking Cummings.
A proven liar given credibility by attacking another proven liar.
I can’t believe that they give the guy airtime.

Best i have seen from Kuenssberg, she is not my favourite lol. Asked good questions and allowed him time to answer without pressure.
Not as insightful as his appearance before the full parliamentary enquiry but gave a hell of an insight into his and others actions and direction. Normally you get these accounts 20 years after the event.

The times are leading with it too this evening, so not just BBC , but i was thinking the exactly same thing as I read it. Can’t they just get it all out in one go.

Out of his depth, and incompetent as Boris is, why keep stroking Cummings‘ ego?

The times are leading with it too this evening, so not just BBC , but i was thinking the exactly same thing as I read it. Can’t they just get it all out in one go.

Out of his depth, and incompetent as Boris is, why keep stroking Cummings‘ ego?
Ironic that after last year , Cummings was lower than 'shit on one's shoe' , the Left are now hanging onto his every word .

The left hanging on Cummings' every word? What planet do you inhabit. He's a proven liar and no friend of democracy but he's a firm friend of Gove, an ex friend of Bunter and still thick with the Brexit crowd. Of course his testimony is interesting but we know how much his word is worth.

My point still stands. Last year he was the liar , now the Left are using his words for articles.
I was illustrating the hypocrisy of it all.

yes but you’ve got it the wrong way round, what’s it got to do with the left? This is infighting between the right wing architects of brexit.

Pop(ulists) will eat itself.

Dominic Cummins is the kid in the gang who loved doing all the dodgy stuff, tried to take over, got kicked out so ran to the teachers and grassed the gang up. Complete waste of space.

Dominic Cummins is the kid in the gang who loved doing all the dodgy stuff, tried to take over, got kicked out so ran to the teachers and grassed the gang up. Complete waste of space.

Yet it happened and therefore we need to listen to how it happened as it did happen and someone a bit cleverer would have got away with it without us knowing.

Do not hear anyone talking about how he managed to get into this position in our democracy and how to stop it happening again. This is a major issue yet the media and politicians are pushing it off as as just a sulky twat.

Banning religions?!

No. I wasn't suggesting banning anything..

I was merely suggesting .a framework for a blueprint that might just being peace between all people on this planet of ours...

Agreed but mankind have not been able to go without a form of religion of some sort. Maybe this needs to be the new religion lol.

Yet it happened and therefore we need to listen to how it happened as it did happen and someone a bit cleverer would have got away with it without us knowing.

Do not hear anyone talking about how he managed to get into this position in our democracy and how to stop it happening again. This is a major issue yet the media and politicians are pushing it off as as just a sulky twat.

Sulky twat is an absolutely perfect description of Cummings, although he sees himself as some sort of genius.
The arch manipulator has once again managed to manipulate the BBC into thinking that he is somehow relevant.

I can imagine how it went.

DC - Hi Laura, it's Dom.
LC - Dom who?
DC - Dominic Cummings.
LK - What do you want?
DC - I'd like to give you an exclusive interview.
LK - Oh !
DC - Are you OK?
LK - Yes, it was just a bit of wee coming out.
DC - So, are you up for it?
LK - Too f'cking right. Where and when?

Dom's mind starts ticking .......

How can I manipulate this one given that the majority were suckered in by the previous one.
I know, a fair bit of stuttering and self deprecation.
That'll fool them again.
Then. when the time is right, chuck in a couple of hand grenades like Johnson is not fit to be PM.
No shit Sherlock.
Nobody is going to disagree with that.
Then I'll turn on his missus, who actually got me sacked.
That'll show her, given that I'm now unemployable for life.

What can be my parting shot?

I know, I'll convince the Guardian (they hate Johnson) to promote my blog subscription at £10 a month.
The f'cking Guardian.
I've even suckered them with the old your enemy is my enemy routine.

The only way to deal with characters like Cummings is to NOT give them the oxygen of publicity.
His USP is telling the world that Boris Johnson is useless.
Stop the f'cking press!
There can't be many who haven't figured that out on their own.

Sulky twat is an absolutely perfect description of Cummings, although he sees himself as some sort of genius.
The arch manipulator has once again managed to manipulate the BBC into thinking that he is somehow relevant.

I can imagine how it went.

DC - Hi Laura, it's Dom.
LC - Dom who?
DC - Dominic Cummings.
LK - What do you want?
DC - I'd like to give you an exclusive interview.
LK - Oh !
DC - Are you OK?
LK - Yes, it was just a bit of wee coming out.
DC - So, are you up for it?
LK - Too f'cking right. Where and when?

Dom's mind starts ticking .......

How can I manipulate this one given that the majority were suckered in by the previous one.
I know, a fair bit of stuttering and self deprecation.
That'll fool them again.
Then. when the time is right, chuck in a couple of hand grenades like Johnson is not fit to be PM.
No shit Sherlock.
Nobody is going to disagree with that.
Then I'll turn on his missus, who actually got me sacked.
That'll show her, given that I'm now unemployable for life.

What can be my parting shot?

I know, I'll convince the Guardian (they hate Johnson) to promote my blog subscription at £10 a month.
The f'cking Guardian.
I've even suckered them with the old your enemy is my enemy routine.

The only way to deal with characters like Cummings is to NOT give them the oxygen of publicity.
His USP is telling the world that Boris Johnson is useless.
Stop the f'cking press!
There can't be many who haven't figured that out on their own.

you really need to listen to this one and ignore who the person is. He is telling you exactly how a group of unelected people were working to manipulate and influence the elected government and government appointments plus deciding on who the pm is and the fact they were working to remove the pm, In another age it would have been treason.

obviously other groups do it all the time but this is someone explaining how etc

you really need to listen to this one and ignore who the person is. He is telling you exactly how a group of unelected people were working to manipulate and influence the elected government and government appointments plus deciding on who the pm is and the fact they were working to remove the pm, In another age it would have been treason.

obviously other groups do it all the time but this is someone explaining how etc

Yeah, I know Jerry.
Had he named names, then he would have had a bit of credibility.
Otherwise, it's playground tittle tattle.
He claimed to be plotting with un-named ministers to remove the PM within weeks?
Do me a favour?
Believe that and you can knit wire wool.

The guy is a bit of a fantasist.
Actually he comes across as quite disturbed.
He would be a entire book for a phycologist and any body language expert would have a field day.

I'm aware that I'm going a bit Ad Hominem here but I think the guy is actually unstable and will come to a sticky end.

Yeah, I know Jerry.
Had he named names, then he would have had a bit of credibility.
Otherwise, it's playground tittle tattle.
He claimed to be plotting with un-named ministers to remove the PM within weeks?
Do me a favour?
Believe that and you can knit wire wool.

The guy is a bit of a fantasist.
Actually he comes across as quite disturbed.
He would be a entire book for a phycologist and any body language expert would have a field day.

I'm aware that I'm going a bit Ad Hominem here but I think the guy is actually unstable and will come to a sticky end.

He did not say that the group was just MPs which is the worrying bit.
Agree with you on his character.

He was describing exactly what 58 was talking about where the executive is aiming to ignore the elected parliament.

Last edited: